Filling in The Gaps (Chapter 8)

"So lets take it all the way to dinner..." I start off while they eagerly nod.

"Basically it started off normal but then-" I got cut of when West walked in with a massive frown on his face.

He looked so sad and upset, and West was rarely ever sad or upset.

I didn't want to talk to him, I was very pissed for him messing up my room but I guess it was sort of nice when he 'helped' me calm down with the water and shit.

Madison that's the bare minimum.

But it was still nice, especially for it being West.

It meant nothing to him, yet your fantasizing over it.

I'm not.

Just shut up.

"Did the guys leave?" West asks quietly but still confident, his eyes all teary.

"Yea they left just 10 minutes ago." Lia responds since she understood I didn't want to.

After a few moments of silence I abruptly just yell out something I didn't even want to say.

"Are you leaving?" I ask him, almost with concern.

He looked surprised at first even gave me a hint of a smile that I even asked him but then replied.

"Umm, no... I don't really want to go... home... yet." West said quietly, almost like he was whispering.

I was fighting back the urge to ask him 'why' knowing he wouldn't appreciate it, but I wanted to know why he didn't want to go back.

Before I could force myself back from saying something, Em ended up asking the question for me.

"Why? Is something wrong?" she said, her voice full with concern.

"N-nothing" He replied shaking his head.

"Do you want us to go upstairs?" Lia asked carefully.

"Yea sure." West shrugged.

We started getting up when I realised that we couldn't go chill in my room because it was till a mess.

I groaned out loud, "We can't go upstairs." I whined.

"Why?" Lia questioned.

"My room is fucked up, it's messy and I haven't cleaned it." I reply with my eyebrows scrunched.

"You? And a messy room, I don't believe it. You always keep your room clean." Em spoke.

"I do, but someone decided to mess it up." I say shooting glares at West who was on his phone sitting on the couch. I could tell he heard me, when he looked up and smirked at me. His blue eye's dark. But quickly went back to doing whatever he was on his phone.

Lia and Em seemed to notice the tension between me and the asshole. Lia cleared her throat and smiled looking back and forth to me and West.

"We'll help you clean, plus we have some chatting to do." Em said, very hesitant but still smiling.

I rolled my eyes at their comments, "Okay fine lets go then." I say grabbing the bowl of popcorn.

We were leaving the kitchen, when I turned back to say something to the asshole.

"And you" I start off saying to West, "Don't do anything, like break something." I say in a stern voice, pointing my finger at him.

"And what if I do huh?" He asks with a sarcastic look, raising his eyebrows.