Reality Morning Check? (Chapter 11)

Alice's POV:

I groaned loudly as the alarm on my phone loudly blasted through my room.

I pulled my head out of underneath the covers, and reached over to my phone to snooze my alarm for the 10th time.

In the process of snoozing it, I dropped my phone of my bedside table. This time I groaned even louder to my clumsiness.

As I reached over to grab my phone off my carpet floor. I rolled over a little to far. I let out a dramatic gasp as I fell onto the floor with a loud thunk.

Great.

Now I was sitting on the floor, wrapped in my blanket trying to look for my phone that had a obnoxious alarm going off.

I moved the mop of hair out of my face. One hand on my ponytail, and the other reaching under the bedside table trying to find where the fuck my phone was.

Finally after 2 minutes of scratching my hand over the hinges of the table, I found my phone.

I opened my eye's that were sealed shut. The first thing I see was a bright screen that flashes my eye's. I clicked a few things to turn my brightness down, that was somehow all the way up.

It was my mum who asked to use my phone to do something.

I finally managed to get in a comfortable position on the floor, my head rested on the boards of my bed. I yawned out loud before finally getting a good look of my phone screen.

I gaped as I looked at the ridiculous amount of notifications I had, all from either group chats or a whole lot of different people.

32 new messages from 'A1 ASSHOLES'

8 missed calls from 'Lia Patootie'

6 missed calls from 'Em Bear'

27 new messages from '3 reasons to wear a condom'

Just so you know, our group chats are labelled as the A1 ASSHOLES.

And if you're wondering who the fuck makes up this ragtag crew, it's me, Em, Lia, Jake, Cole, and the one and only West.

We all decided to give ourselves this fucked up cheesy name. We like to tease each other by calling ourselves assholes, but we added the 'A1' because, well, we're basically the best at it.

So, whenever you see 'A1 ASSHOLES' pop up, just know it's probably us. Yeah, I know it sounds so fucking  cheesy, but that's the story behind it.

'3 reasons to wear a condom' is our trio group chat with me and the girls. And you probably know how these group chats go.

I scrolled further down my notification centre.

4 missed calls, 8 new messages from 'Moo Moo❤️'

That is my mum, I saved her contact like that as a joke, when I first got a phone. But ever since I haven't changed it. It's too special and just original to change.

It's like that one group chat name you can't change no matter what.

2 missed calls, 3 new messages from 'Papa Bear🐻'