Revealing Explanations (Chapter 9)

It was now 3pm, West was still downstairs. I seriously don't know why.

I mean it's not like I really care, since he hasn't bothered me much nor has he broken anything, yet.

It was raining outside like there was no tomorrow, I was upstairs in my room. I had come up here after a few minutes of being down there with West.

I knew I couldn't stay there, one of us was going to end up without an arm or leg. Plus he was being sort of annoying, he kept calling me names. His phone's volume was on a blast so when I asked him to turn it down since I was getting a headache, he just turned it up even more.

Asshole.

I had been in my room since then, I was re-watching Stranger Things for like the 100th time. I had gotten no calls or messages from Mum or Dad, Aiden texted me saying he would try to be back by night.

West was acting like an asshole like he usually does, though he looked tired. His eye's were almost bloodshot red, he looked distraught. Again, I don't really know why I observed everything about him. I seriously need to stop, but it's become a habit now, not just with him but almost anyone that's near me.

Our families were close, we talked to each other almost everyday, (by that I mean our parents, and siblings, we rarely ever did).

I haven't had any sort of contact from Linda since the dinner, neither had Aiden had any touch in's from Alex. It's strange really, something has to be going on, mum and dad are acting weird and so are the West's.

I really shouldn't be worrying about this though, it's not directly affecting or impacting me in any way. But I can't help it either. I'm always worrying about other people even when I don't need to. It's an awful thing to do when I have my own problems to worry about.

I do to much worrying.

I was starting to get hungry, I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. I really didn't want to go downstairs because I would have to face West, but I also didn't want to starve up here. Maybe I should leave a note saying that if I die it's his fault, both ways, if I go downstairs or stay up here.

I decided I'll just hurry up and grab something to eat before I starve or get another headache. Which reminds me I still haven't found my medication.

I wrap my blanket around me, because walking downstairs while it's cold didn't sound like a good idea.

I slowly make my way down the stairs.

He was slouching on the couch, he had his Airpods in, and phone turned off. His eye's were closed as well.

And oh my, his shirt had rode up and I could see where his waist band was, and a slight hint of his abs. It took all my willpower to not look him up and down. Then I realised I was looking at the one and only West.

I scolded myself in my head for having these thoughts about him. But come on, he was good-looking, literally every straight girls dream. It was his personality what ruined it.

I stood there having one more glance at him, he furrowed his eyebrows, and shuffled slightly.

"What have I said about eye-fucking Mads?" West spoke, in a groggy morning voice, his eye's still closed.

I cleared my throat in panic, how the fuck does he know I was looking at him ?

"I was not." I say suspiciously quick in my defence , crossing my arms.

Lies.

"Really? If you weren't then why are you getting so defensive all of the sudden." He says back in a husky voice. I could hear the underlying vibration in his throat.