adult Ben 10 X Natasha

Heatblast

Stinkfly

XLR8

Ripjaws

Upgrade

Graymatter

Fourarms

Wildmutt

Ghostfreak

Diamondhead

Cannonbolt

Wildvine

Spitter

Buzzshock

Arctiguana

Blitzwolf

Snare-oh

Ditto

Upchuck

Waybig

eye guy

Frankenstein

Chromestone

Jetray

BigChill

Goop

Spider-monkey

Humungousaur

Echo Echo

Brainstorm

Swampfire

Alien X

Rath

Lodestar

Feedback

Ampfibian

NRG

Waterhazzard

Terraspin

Armodrillo

Chamalien

Ben Aliens above. No Ultimates 

Adult Ben Tennyson is Transported into the MCU.  (Ben can't Scan aliens from the MCU, And the aliens in his universe don't exist on the MCU So absolutely no one knows their strengths, weakness or even what species they are)

Only love interest is Natasha Romanoff. 

He uses grey matter to hack the government and make all relevant documents. 

When hacking he finds about SHIELD and HYDRA and knows that if he does go hero he can't reveal his identity. 

He does go hero multiple times and without the time limit that he used to have his identity is never revealed.

SHEILD are extremely confused about all the different aliens that are saving people as they have no information on them, they only thing they know is that they seemed to all wear versions of the same suit. So they think it's a group of aliens working together.

He works with the Avengers in the Battle with Loki but he focused more on saving people using XLR8 to evacuate hundreds of people in minutes. 

Fury tries to intimidate him into his identity and the identity of "his group" (Ben got a kick out of fury thinking he was multiple people) but he is nothing to a man that went up against the worst villain in his universe when he was 10 years old.

No matter what he doesn't join SHEILD as he doesn't trust the government.