Memory Loss only Remembers Natasha

Oc/Reader wakes up in an underground building surrounded by dead bodies. He is naked covered in blood and the only thing he can remember is a beautiful woman with red hair and green eyes named Natasha. And that he has to find and protect her.

He takes clothes off a body and starts running until he finds an exit, the door wouldn't open, getting angry he unknownly transformed into a silverback Gorilla and he breaks down the door. 

He still hasn't noticed as he is too focused on the woman he can remember, he starts running and after a couple of seconds he again unknownly transformed into a wolf. 

He runs for hours never stopping. 

Backstory. 

He was an agent of SHEILD, he was dating Natasha, he gains his animal transformation powers in a mission, Hydra finds out and kidnapped him faking his death, they kept him for years experimenting with his Powers making him able to transform into giant versions of his animal transformations, erasing his memories and training him. They where going to send him on his First mission to kill Natasha Romanoff but as soon as he hears that he loses control and kills everyone in a rage. And now he can only remember Natasha Romanoff.