Oc hunts HYDRA for revenge

Oc was born with powers, He has Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Senses (all Spiderman level) Enhanced Healing (wolverine and Deadpool levels) 

He was one of the best assassins in the world, he is wanted in every country but he has never been captured as no one knows his identity. And no one knows that he has powers

 He meets a woman and fell in love, so he faked his death. By going to kill someone and allowing himself to cornered at a cliff edge above the ocean, and then be shot in the head in front of multiple henchmen and cameras, Before falling backwards into the Ocean.

To the world the most feared and wanted assassin was dead.

5 years go by and his wife had just given birth to their daughter, he was holding his baby girl when all of a sudden the whole hospital went up in flames with multiple huge explosions. 

He was the only survivor but to the world everyone died in that explosion. 

The public was told it was a gas leak but he knows better and after investigating he finds out it was caused by Hydra, all just to kill one man who double crossed them. 

So he makes it his only purpose to kill everyone who works for Hydra, supports Hydra and more. 

He kills Hydra agents in brutal ways after torturing them for months before displaying their bodies publicly. 

To the world and SHEILD this unknown assassin is killing good people. So multiple agencies start hunting him but no one comes even close.