Natasha X Soulmate

Oc comes from a species of aliens that have soulmates. And their soulmates can be any species. (Their species look exactly like a human, so no weird body parts)

Their species is the only in the universe that has soulmates. 

Their species when born have a mark that represents their soulmate. (On the alien gets it, so Natasha won't have a soulmark, you choose what his soulmark that represents Natasha looks like)

Nothing in the universe can suppress or break their soulmate bond.

The soulmate bond makes their kind unconsciously travel to where they can feel their soulmate is. 

And when they have contact with their soulmate their soulmark glows golden. 

Soulmates are always romantic, and a soulmate is everything to them. 

Other aliens know if you attack their soulmate they won't stop until you are dead or their soulmate tells them to stop.

He is the last of his kind after his planet was attacked. He finds refuge on a planet that just happens to be earth.

Oc like his race can control and element, He can control Air and he is the first in hunders of years to be able to do so. As other of his species control either Earth, Water or Fire.

He is powerful having mastered his elemental control over Air when he was just a young boy.

He meets Natasha at the invasion after sensing she was in danger. And to get to her quickly he reveals himself by using his elemental control over Air, he flies to her saving her as she jumped off a cheturi craft and missed the building she was aiming for.