Oc older brother maximoff, Super strength

Oc is Wanda and Pietro's Older Brother.

He was taken by Hydra before Wanda and Pietro were born after Hydra found out that a young boy had lifted a car over his head to help a dog, that was tapped under it.

He was taken in the night and his parents were devastated, they went to the police but no one would help them.

Years go by and he keeps getting stronger and stronger. (He has Superman level strength) 

Hydra gets the winter soldier to train him, and every time he failed he was tortured, they also try to recreate his strength to give to the winter soldier and Hydra soldiers but they were never successful. 

With the winter soldier being the only survivor and he had barley managed to survive.

He manages to escape killing every Hydra soldier he comes across. 

He never wanted to get involved but sometimes he ends up saving people. 

Years pass and it had been a month since Pietro had died saving Clint, When Bruce and Tony test Wanda's blood and after running through their systems they are alerted to a sample of blood SHEILD had taken from bloody handprints on a accident where reports said a man had lifted a school bus filled with children to safety. 

(When he lifted the bus he accidentally cut his hand leaving bloody handprints)

The alert tells them that the sample is related to Wanda maximoff. 

When they tell Wanda she breaks down crying telling them about her older brother that was presumed dead years before she was born. 

Tony Manages to track him down.