Eternal X Natasha Romanoff

Oc/Reader is male, He is a Eternal. 

He wears a Suit completely different compared to the other eternals and he also wears a mask that covers everything except his ears, eyes and mouth.

(Face claim Tyler Hoechlin)

His powers 

Invulnerability

Superhuman intelligence

Flight

Super speed

Super Strength

Freeze breath

Heat vision

X Ray vision

Enhanced senses

(Basically superman but he is a Eternal, so no kryptonite or sun weakness)

Only love internet is Natasha Romanoff the black Widow. 

He had managed to stay off S.H.I.E.L.D Rader. 

So the Avengers and Fury get a huge surprise when a man in a Suit and mask flys around helping. 

He speeds people onto a bus before flying the bus to the next city in front of a hospital doing all that in 2 minutes.

He does that until there are no other citizens near danger.

He then starts killing aliens. Throwing the large ones through the portal and then using his heat vision to reduce them to dust.

He flies the nuke in the portal before fury can warn the Avengers. 

And unlike the Avengers who go to confront Loki he starts using his heat vision to reduce the corpses of the aliens so no one can get their hands on their bodies and technology. 

He then starts searching for survivors lifting buildings, flying people to hospitals, and More.

He doesn't join the Avengers or S.H.I.E.L.D

As he doesn't want to be controlled by the government after seeing how since he came to Earth the governments being corrupt and selfish.

But he does help When he sees the hellicarriers falling by saving people.

He helps with ultrum by saving people, destroying robots, and when Tony and Thor go to blow up the city he stops them and carried and flies the city to where nobody is near and puts it down. He then goes saving everyone he can.

He just helps whenever he hears people in trouble. 

No matter where they live.

He can't be everywhere at once so he tries the best he can.

He helps with walking women home to stopping a school shooting and stopping a tsunami.

He has no problem killing if there is no other choice. 

Most people love him as unlike the Avengers who just help with world ending incidents he helps with car crashes, fires etc.

His and Natasha's relationship happens after the invasion. 

When she runs into him as a civilian, She had tripped and he caught her and being flustered by her beauty blurts out that she is breathtaking.

When he realised what he had said he blushed bright red and starts rambling an apology.

He doesn't know she is Black widow as he doesn't pay attention to the Avengers. 

Natasha feels a instant connection and thanks him by buying him a coffee. 

And she can tell he has no idea she is the black widow so she isn't worried it was a plot

They meet up a couple more times by accident, before they exchange numbers.

They start dating never revealing their identities until Natasha was kidnapped by Ultron. 

He had memorised Natasha heartbeat and when he hears it going crazy he fled to her location. 

Finding her being held by Ultron he saves her accidentally revealing his identity as when he starts working over her Natasha recognised his worrying.