Tony Younger Brother X Natasha

Oc/Reader Is male and the last Kryptonian. (truly the last Kryptonian no Zod)

He was found as a baby only a couple of weeks old when his pod crashed by Howard and maria stark when they were on holiday

They decided to keep him, as they knew if they told the truth about him he would be experimented on.

they stay on holiday for about 9 months, using the time to fake a pregnancy and home birth. 

They took photos of maria with a fake pregnant belly, fake ultrasounds, and more 

When they came back from holiday they annuced that they have a son and that because maria was older they used the holiday to make sure their was no stressfull incidents to keep her and the baby safe. 

They never told anyone the truth not even Tony.

Oc/Reader was only a couple of years old when his powers arrived. And he was smart enough to understand that he couldn't use his powers infront of anyone else only his parents 

Tony never liked that he had a sibling and hated him Beacuse he thought his brother got all the love from Howard and his mom. 

He was around 10 When his parents died He tried to talk to Tony but Tony Just started to yell at him saying he hates him.  

He goes to live with Jarvis. 

Years go by and he never talked to Tony again. 

He was a teenager when Jarvis died. He leaves and travels the world, He starts using his powers to help people. 

Sheild knows that someone is travelling the world saving people, but they could never See what he looked like all they knew was that he could fly and was strong. 

No matter who they send to find it, the agents always fail, and when talking to the people he saved they only knew he was gentle And they said his eyes were blue.

Fury is furious that he knows nothing about him as He Always knows everything. 

Oc/Reader used his smarts and his powers to Evade sheild. When he helped people he wore a full black body suit that only showed his eyes. 

Oc/Reader only love interest is Natasha.