Hydra Assassin kidnappes Natasha

Oc has been enslaved by Hydra since he was born. 

He was the result of 2 enhanced individuals that were forced to have intercorse. 

His "Dad" enhancement made his whole body become enhanced, he had Enhanced Strenght,speed, agility, Durability, healing, eye sight, Hearing, taste, smell, touch and IQ. 

His "Mother" enhancement gave her the ability to produce and control Fire but it caused her to have horrible burns as she couldn't control it.

After "Mother" pregnant they killed "Dad" and once "Mother" gave birth to him they killed her. 

He got his "parents" enhancements, unlike his "mother" he didn't get burns from his fire as he was able to heal.

He has never known another life except Hydra and he thinks all kids are forced to fight, be tortured, starved and more.

When Oc was a teen Hydra took him to the red room for extra Training that was going to be years long.

He and Natasha have an instant connection and after a month he and Natasha shared their first kiss. 

More months go by and he and Natasha are caught kissing. 

They are captured and to break Natasha they put a hood over Oc and make her shoot him, and to her she killed him but unknownly to her they had switched bullets and had attached a packet so when the fake bullet hit him blood leaked. 

Oc was unconscious the whole time so he had no idea what had happened. 

Hydra takes him back and uses the machine they use on the winter soilder to erase his memories of the red room. 

Years go by and he is sent to kill the black widow, Hydra sets up a trap and SHEILD send the black widow thinking it was a weapons deal.

But when she gets there Natasha is ambushed she manages to kill the Hydra soldiers but Oc comes out of nowhere clothed in black and wearing a mask. 

They are evenly matched at first but Oc managed to subdue her and as he goes to kill her staring into her eyes his hand starts shaking and something comes over him making him knock her unconscious. 

He picks his target up and for some reason can't make himself go back to Hydra, he steals a car and finds a house breaking in he ties her up and takes all her weapons and then just watched her.