Oc has Suit that gives him powers

Oc/Reader is inserted into the MCU as a baby without his memories of his past life.

He choose the powers of Max Steel. (No other ultralinks or people from Max Steel are in the MCU only him)

When max was born he had a weird birthmark covering his chest.

Since Max was a toddler he could hear a voice in his head, and his name was steel.

His parents just thought steel was an imaginary friend.

When he was old enough steel explained what he was and why he was in Max's head and he explained that he has powers but he can't tell anyone.

When he was 10 he was in a horrendous car crash and he was the only survivor.

The only reason he survived was that steel activated his suit for the first time and it protected him. It was also the first time steel left his body.

He had no other family so he was put in an orphanage.

At 19 max had started to help his city with his powers after he moved out of the orphanage.

And as time passed he and steel became more powerful discovering new modes and mastering his modes.

Since all his modes has a mask and voice modulator no one is able to discover his identity.

And steel helps out by hacking people trying to track his movements

By the time he is 30 he has been a hero/vigilante for 11 years.

He is beloved by his city and the city's nearby that he helped when he got turbo flight and speed mode that allowed him to travel further.

The public only know about Strenght mode, Flight mode, Speed mode, Scuba mode and Clone mode.

He is even liked by the cops and fire department as he has saved their men before and he only helps If they can't handle it or if someone is going to die.

A couple years Before the battle of New York Natasha is sent to his city to try and figure out his identity but unlike stark who didn't even try to hide it, he is extremely careful with his identity.

She is only able to figure out that he is a around the same age as her, and that his suit is more advanced than starks which shouldn't be possible.

Below are all his modes.

Base mode

Base mode. enhanced strength, reflexes and agility and amplifies the user's fighting capabilities and senses.(Strong as Steve)

(Strong as Steve)