8. Lesson one

Nai himself didn't know how the two of them ended up in that position, with him sitting on top of Zo, while the latter laid on the bed with his hands behind his head.

"I had been in dated a total of three people in the past. My first relationship was in high school, with a classmate. It lasted for two years. We broke up as I was immigrating to the US for my higher studies." He started explaining his romance history.

"In the US, I dated two people, a Caucasian chick and a Latina. The first one lasted for around a year and a half and the other ended in a few months. After that, I hadn't been into any relationships" He added. "What about you?"

Zo wasn't expecting Nai to be so frank about his past so soon. Still, he answered truthfully. "I haven't actually been in a serious relationship. Given my family's status, most of the girls approaching me will be there for some benefit. So, I had only dated a few girls on and off, nothing serious."

He didn't even remember their names to be honest. 

"Girls?" Nai asked for clarification. "You have only dated girls?"

Zo nodded, not understanding why Nai was asking that.

"You have never dated boys?" Nai asked again.

Zo shook his head.

"Have to slept with a guy?" Nai's mood was starting to turn sour.

"No. I mean technically no. I didn't try to do it with a guy but anal sex wasn't my thing. So I stopped halfway." Zo said with a little bit of embarrassment.

"How far did you go with him?"

"Em... we kissed and stripped... Then he asked me to rim him... that was where I stopped. I felt revolted..." Zo explained.

Nai stared at Zo for a few seconds making the latter feel confused.

"So you are straight," That was the only conclusion he could come to.

Zo's eyes went wide hearing what his husband just said. He finally understood the magnitude of the situation.

"N- no, I am not straight," Zo could see the change in Nai's expression.

"How do you know you are not?" Nai crossed his hands across his chest. There was a dull pain in his heart as he spoke.

If Zo was straight, that would mean that their relationship had no future. The mere thought was the reason for his pain.

"M- my b-best friends are all bisexual. So~" Zo was panicking as he sensed the change in the atmosphere from a romantic one to a serious one.

"Sexuality is not some contagious disease that you could get if your friend had it." Nai was completely pissed. 

"No, that was not what I meant" Zo didn't know how to coax his husband.

Nai was just about to get off from him when he suddenly grabbed Nai's wrist.

"It's true that I have never done it with any other guy. But I want to do it with you." Zo declared. "Ever since I saw you I wanted to do more than just kiss and touch you."

Nai sat back on Zo's tummy. "Really?" His mood was starting to ease. "What do you want to do with me?"

"I- I want to fuck you!" Zo didn't want his husband to abandon him on the wedding night itself.

"Fuck me?" Nai chuckled. "You do realize that I am a guy right?"

Zo gulped but nodded slowly.

"Then, you must also know that sex between guys is done anally. Since your best friends are bisexual, I am sure that you have at least the basic idea." Nai stared down at his husband.