16. Bullying

"Wadee brother-in-law! " Sailom greeted as he entered his twin's condo.

"Who the heck are you calling brother-in-law?" Zo snapped at him.

"You," Sailom groaned comfortably as he slumped into the soft cushiony sofa. He was dead tired. 

He had to spend his morning hours at the office, work in Aum's flower shop in the evening, and then go back to the office to finish the unfinished work after the shop was closed. This cycle had been going on for days and was starting to take a toll on his body.

But he was not going to give up. He was hell-bent on making Aum fall for him. Thanks to Jui, he and Aum had gotten a lot closer than he imagined they could be in the past few days. This motivated him to keep up the hard work. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Lom? Why are you trying to get on my nerves?" Zo growled.

Sailom chuckled and shrugged. "I am not trying to get on your nerves. It's just that every time I come here you are always here. It is almost as if the person you married is not Nai but my phi-chaai."

He was instantly hit by a flying pillow thrown at him by his twin.

"What? You two are always hanging out together. You can't blame me for thinking like that." Sailom put away the cushion pillow that hit his face.

Saifah mumbled curses under his breath and looked away. He was beyond pissed.

He was cockblocked by his best friend once again. This time it was a Russian model he had his eyes on for a long time. He had been waiting for the right opportunity and time to make a move on her.

Getting her into his bed hadn't been a big issue once he made his move. She turned out to be better in bed than he thought.

Just as they were about to climax, Zo had barged in on them, as if it was his own place and even shooed the model away.

It took Saifah all his will power not to beat the crap out of Zo for doing so.

He knew that the model was flying back to her homeland that evening and he would never get another opportunity to bed her. This pissed him off further.

Sailom looked laughingly at the two best friends. "And you two are acting like a married couple that just had a fight."

"Lom, shut your trap or else I will shove this pillow down your throat." Zo threatened.

"Woah! Who fed you fireworks today?"  Sailom smirked and got up. He moved next to Zo and sat down. "Did you hubby kick you out again?" He poked Zo's cheeks playfully. 

Zo glared at him but said nothing.

"Don't tell me I guessed it right. I thought you guys had sorted it out already." Sailom was somewhat surprised that the newlyweds were still distant.

"I found out that he has a boyfriend. That's why he don't want to be with me," Zo said in a soft voice.

He was hurt. He hadn't spoken a word since the Russian model left. Nor did Saifah ask him to say anything as he himself was calming down.

"Wow! That's some serious accusation, man!" Sailom exclaimed.

"I am not accusing him. I- I saw it with my own eyes. H- he~" Zo couldn't speak. 

He had gone to pick Nai from the venue of the wedding he organized when he saw his husband hugging another guy and even kissing his cheeks publicly. Nai and the other guy had been laughing together so happily that they left Zo to burn in the flames of jealousy.

Saifah's anger flew out of the window. He walked over to Zo, "What did you see?"

"I saw him with his boyfriend. They were all over each other." Zo hated every second of them touching each other. He hated how Nai had his hands around the other guy and how the other guy was pinching Nai's cheeks. They looked like a lovely couple.

Saifah frowned hearing that.

"I think there must be some misunderstanding. I don't think Nai is such a person." Sailom said.

"Me neither," Saifah supported his twin.

"It's not a misunderstanding. I saw his boyfriend. He is a cute guy." Zo pulled out his phone to show the picture of his husband's boyfriend that he had clicked sneakily. "Look."

"Jui?" Sailom recognized him immediately

"You know him?" Saifah asked.

"He is Aum's friend and now mine too" Sailom answered. He and Jui had gotten close. Now the latter was his partner in crime and his biggest helper in hitting on Aum.

"What kind of person is he?" Saifah asked as the person in the picture might end up being best friend's love rival.

"He is a sweet guy na. He wouldn't be a homewrecker like you say." Sailom trusted his judgement of people.

"It's P' Jui!" Ko said peeking from behind the couch Zo was sitting in.

"It's indeed Khun Jui," Sailub confirmed examining the photo.

"Since when have you two been in here?" Saifah asked in shock. None of them had noticed the presence of the younger duo in the room.

"We just came in now," Ko answered. "By the way, why do you have P' Jui's photo?"

"It's nothing." Saifah didn't want the two to know of what Zo had told them. At least not until everything was confirmed. "Lom was just saying that he got a new friend."

"P' Lom, P' Jui is really your friend?" Ko was overjoyed at the news.

Sailom understood his twin's intentions and decided to play along. "Yeah. The guy I am hitting on is his best friend. So~"

"Really? That's great. If he is P' Jui's friend, he will be a nice guy." Ko giggled in excitement.

Sailub rolled his eyes. "He would only be friends with your P' Jui until he realizes that he is my phi-chaai." 

"What do you mean, Lub? Don't tell me you did something to him?" Sailom was vivid. 

"I didn't do anything to him. But to his Nong~" Sailub scratched his head.

"What did you do his Nong, Lub? Out with it! Now!" Sailom demanded.

"You don't have to be so worked up. I didn't mean to go that far." Sailub said guiltily.

Saifah pressed his twin down, preventing the latter from getting enraged. "Tell us everything, Lub. Every single detail."

Sailub took a deep breath and settled on the single-seater couch next to the ones his siblings were sitting "Actually, it all began because of Bam."

"Bam? Your friend's Nong?" Saifah asked, still holding his twin down.

Sailub nodded "She fell in love with a classmate of hers named Sak. She made a huge deal and proposed him in front of the whole campus. But he rejected her. She was so ashamed that she tried to kill herself that night." 

Sailom wanted to say something, but his mouth was immediately covered by Saifah.

"Continue." Saifah commanded.

"Then, her Phi wanted to get back at him for her. Since he was a member of basketball team, we all decided to teach him a lesson." Sailub peaked at his brothers and saw that both of them were gritting their teeth.

He hurriedly explained. "We didn't mean to go overboard. We just wanted to scare him. But somebody took the videos and posted it on the social media. The matter blew up and Sak ended up dropping out of the university."