10. Tips 2

"Second, as I said before, men don't get wet. We have to use external means to make them wet. When I say external means, I mean either by rimming or by using things like lubes. Since you said that you felt revolted when asked to rim, Nai chose to use lubes." Saifah explained.

Zo frowned hearing the explanation. He didn't know all this. He has never used lubes before.

"All of us use lubes when the other party is a guy, Zo. It's not a big deal," Saifah added.

"I have a doubt. What happens if we don't use lube or rim?" Zo asked.

"It would be painful for the one who takes. Of course, that would depend on the size of the dick of the other party." Saifah replied plainly.

"The one who takes?"

"The wife in the relationship," Saifah clarified.

"Then, Nai?"

"How do you know it is Nai? Did he tell you that he is the bottom? Did he tell you that he will be the one taking you?"

"I am the one who gives" Zo couldn't even think of being the bottom in the relationship.

"How do you know that, you idiot? You haven't done it with a guy. You might like being the bottom once you try. I have seen people change like that after sleeping with a guy." Saifah snickered.

Zo glared at Saifah.

"I am serious. You don't have to glare at me. From what I observed, Nai has all the qualities to be a top. I don't know if he would be willing to be a bottom for you." Saifah patted his friend and headed back to work.

Zo sat alone, pondering on the new information he got and analyzing his previous night's actions.

He pulled out his phone to call Nai. That was when he realized that he didn't have his husband's number.

Swallowing the embarrassment, he called his mother to get his husband's phone number. He was sure that his mother must have collected it from his husband's colleagues.

✨✨✨

Jui and Aum looked at the photo and then at their friend. They couldn't believe what they were seeing.

When Nai had told them to cut short their trip and come back for an emergency, neither of the friends had thought that the emergency would be something like this.

"You asked your in-laws not to let the media publish your photos and they agreed?" Jui asked looking at Nai's wedding photos.

"Yes. Or else, if my parents were to find that I got married without even consulting them, they are going to be freaking mad." Nai answered.

All three of them were gathered in Aum's flower shop, Petaluxe. The flower shop had been their place of gathering ever since the shop was opened.

Nai had left Zo's place early in the morning to meet his friends. He didn't even bother greeting Zo.

He was still feeling bad about what had happened last night. He was seriously having second thoughts about the marriage.

He was unwilling to invest his feelings, time and energy on someone who couldn't even give him the basic respect.

"Did you think that it is okay for both of us to find out like this?" Aum questioned. It was not that he was mad at Nai for getting married, but he was concerned that Nai might have rushed into something like marriage without much consideration.

"There was no other way-out guys. If we could figure out another way, would I have made myself the scapegoat in this situation?" Nai asked back.

"Let's not sweat about what had already happened." Jui intervened between his friends, sensing that an argument was about to start. "Let's talk about the present and future."

He turned towards Nai. "Nai, have you discussed the situation with Young master Zo?" He didn't dare address Zo as phi even though Nai was his best friend.

"No... We were very tired after the reception was over and we had quite a few drinks as toast. So, we went to bed as soon as we got home," Nai lied.

He didn't tell his friends what happened honestly because he didn't want the first impression, they have of Zo to be a bad one.

"What about this morning?"

"He was still asleep when I came over," Nai had come over to the flower shop an hour before the appointment time.

"Tell us about him. I mean, from what you observed."

"Hmm" Nai hummed in thought. "He is handsome, loyal to his friends... I don't know. I didn't have much time to observe him."

"Why don't you bring him to us? We will grade him accordingly," Aum suggested, earning a agreeing nod from Jui.

"Guys, we both are practically strangers alright. All I know about him are the things that his parents told us while making preparations for the wedding. Let me get to know him a bit before introducing him to you" Nai knew well enough that neither of his friends were easy to please.

He felt that his marriage to Zo wasn't yet ready to be tested like that.

✨✨✨

"Are you sure that this is the place?" Sailom asked on the phone, looking at the flower shop that had a signboard above its entrance that said 'Petaluxe' in bold letters.

"Khrab, Second Young Master. I have rechecked your location and address. It is a match." The secretaries voice was heard from the phone.

"Good." He hung up the phone and lid it into his pocket.

He had come all the way to the address his secretary had found for him. It was the address of the girl's family, whom he was pursuing.

Pia, the new recruit of the company, had caught his attention from day one. He had been trying to make moves on her since then, but the young girl didn't show any reaction to his pursual.

This was something new for him. Typically, girls would be on the nineth cloud if he pursued them. Yet this girl seemed completely oblivious to his approach. This intrigued him further. 

He had his secretary look into the girl's background. Interestingly, his secretary found that the girl who hailed from Kalasin, lived with her elder brother, who was the florist.

Sailom then instructed his secretary to find more about her brother as he felt that getting on the good sides of the girl's brother would be beneficial for him while hitting on her.

After a moment of hesitation, Sailom pushed opened the door of the flower shop, making the bell hanging about the door, ring.

He was surprised to see how vast the flower shop was. There were almost all colors of flowers there.

"Swadee Khrab, how may I help you?" Sailom heard someone ask.

He raised his head and his eyes met with a pair of chocolate brown eyes.

"What kind of flower are you looking for Khun?" Aum asked.

Sailom understood where Pia got her looks from. It was all in the genes. Her brother was way beautiful than her.

"Khun?" Aum called out.

Sailom smiled trying to hide his embarrassment. "I want a bouquet for my Mom." He lied. Afterall he couldn't come into a shop for no reason.

"Is there any flower she likes?" Aum asked politely.

"White... white lilies. Do you have white lilies?" Sailom didn't know much about flowers. He said a random flower that came to his mind.

"Khrab" Aum smiled widely at him.

Little did he know that his smile was a deadly weapon that pierced through the chisel jawed guy's heart.