Volume 4 The rest of the Journey to Mistral

"System call... Generate Thermal Element... Form Element, Arrow shape, Discharge!"

 Form Element, Arrow shape, Discharge!"

The three arrows explode on contact. Everyone looked in shock at this ability.

Ruby: Okay... What?

"Guys, move in a circle! We need to destroy this thing!"

Ren runs around and fires his weapons at the monster. The Grimm grabs his arms as Nora fires her weapon. Same as Ruby and Y/N. Jaune them hits the leg, which the horse of the body back kicks Jaune into the ground. Y/N and Ruby stand by Jaune who puts his sword away.

Ruby: What are you doing?

Jaune takes out the whole thing to make his sword a big sword. Y/N and Ruby smile, Ruby turns Cresent Rose in Scythe form as Y/N puts his pistol away and takes out Elucinator and Dark Repulser. Ruby starts firing at the Grimm as Y/N does a Sonic Spin striking the head as Jaune strikes the legs. The Grimm turns around at a high speed. Then starts spinning its arms while everyone avoided the attacks, Ruby and Y/N get smacked onto the ground. The Grimm then makes its loud scream. Which hurt Y/N's, Ruby's, Jaune's, and Qrow's ears. Ren runs up a dead tree and fires his guns. It retaliates by grabbing Ren and slams him into a building.

Nora: Ruby!

Ruby nods and spins around with Crenshaw rose as Nora lands on it, as Ruby launches Nora which blocks the monster's attack which pins Nora's hammer into the building. Ren looks up Nora and smiles.

Nora: Stop looking!

Ren: Gyuh!

The Grimm shakes its head and throws Nora around and slams her into the ground. Ren then slashes the arm he was stuck on before stabbing both his weapons and fires. Jaune and Y/N strike the legs. Ren gets himself free and runs up to the Grimm and slashes a the arms a few times before getting punched in the face. Ren then runs back to the Grimm giving a battle cry.

Jaune: Ren! Knock it off!

The Grimm's arm grabs his leg and swings him around and disarms him, then let's go. Ren lands by Nora. Y/N charges at the monster and strikes it a fee times before getting grabbed and makes him drop his swords. Y/N the shoves his hand into the hand and turns on his Lightsaber.

The Grimm drops him, Y/N turns the saber off and picks his swords up. Ruby and Jaune get in and fight the monster. Y/N strikes it a few times. The Grimm tries grabbing him, but Y/N jumps and lands on the arm. Y/N slashes the arm and black smoke comes out before Y/N gets hit by Ren, Nora, Jaune, and Ruby as Qrow had gotten knocked out fighting the beast. Y/N gets up and sees Ren with a dagger.

Ruby: Ren!

Ren looks at Ruby, Y/N and Jaune.

Ruby: Jaune and I can take care of the arms!

Nora: Me and Y/N will take care of the horse.

Ren: And I'll take care of the rest.

Y/N and Nora run up a tall building, Ruby and Jaune distract the Grimm. Ruby pins one of its arm to the ground. The Grimm throws its other arm and Ren holds the arm to the ground.