Volume 6 A Apathy Farm

Y/N then finds himself in the void by himself before Jinn appears.

"My parents... are Ozpin and Salem? How? Why I don't I remember? Why don't I hang any of my past lives memories!?! Am I like Ozpin too?

Jinn: The God of Hope gave Salem's son, you, a gift to keep living amount Remnant. Your heart was more pure then even Ozma. If you were to have all your memories of past lives, you would be like Ozma.

"And my past lives, how many are there?"

Jinn: Countless, you've lived many different lives as your own person instead of sharing a body. And each one was a Persona User, but every other two would never unlock the power to do so. You will learn more along the way, without my help.

Y/N comes back to reality as he noticed Team RWBY, Qrow and Eugeo looking at Ozpin in anger, whose head was still down. He looks up, with tears streaming down his face.

Yang: Salem can't be killed... you all heard her too, right?

Ozpin: I--

Yang: There was so much you hadn't told us!! How could you think that was okay?

Ozpin: I--

Ruby then looks at Y/N.

Then she looks back at Ozpin

Ruby: You... You used Y/N, why? He didn't deserve any of that.

Ozpin: No... He never deserve parents like me or Salem...

"I'm a son of a monster... Salem... I don't..."

Y/N falls to his knees, Ruby rushes to him to comfort him.

"I don't... deserve to... live."

Ruby hugs him tighter before turning to Ozpin with anger in her eyes.

Ruby: Professor...

Ozpin looked up to her.

Ruby: What is your plan to defeat Salem?

Ozpin: I... don't have one...

All of a sudden, Qrow punches Ozpin in the face, sending him into a nearby tree.

Qrow: No one wanted me... I was cursed... I gave my life to you because you gave me a place in the world... I thought I was finally doing some good...

Ozpin: But, you are!