Volume 5 Meeting with Lionheart

The group are walking to meet with someone.

Qrow: The city of Mistral.

Nora: Ugh, it's about time. Whose Idea was it it to walk again?

"Don't look at me, I joined you four at the last second."

Ren: Well, we did face many obstacles. Broken airships, destroyed settlements, and meeting you in a new form along the way.

Jaune: Oh, and, you know, all those people and monsters that tried to murder us.

Ruby: Pfft, We were fine. Only one of us almost died.

She looks at Y/N.

"Hey."

Nora looks at Ren.

Ren: Hey.

Jaune: So, how much farther to Haven Academy?

Qrow: Almost there, but I figured I'd take you kids on the scenic route.

Qrow opens a door as Ruby runs ahead as Y/N follows from behind.

Ruby: Wow...

"This is amazing, if I didn't go to Beacon, I would've probably come here. This is beautiful."

Ruby: This is awesome!

Qrow: It's certainly something.

Ruby: Oh my gosh, look at all the weapons!

Y/N tried to make sure she didn't get to weapon fan girl, but failed as he falls on his face after Ruby dashed right passed him.

Qrow: Vendors here'll sell you just about anything whether they should or not.

Ren Helps Y/N up as he tried to catch up with Ruby in her state of... fangirl.

Jaune: They really made the most out of these mountains.

Qrow: Every inch. I'd stay away from the lower levels, but the higher up you go, the nicer it gets.

Nora: And we are going up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The group are scene walking as they stop in front of Heaven Academy. Ruby wipes a tear for her eye as Y/N puts a hand on her shoulder.

Ruby: We made it.

"Sure did, Rosebud."

They enter the school. But it looked empty, Y/N takes out his gun and Hilt as he feared the worst could be true.

Ruby: Hello! Hello?!?

Nora: Maybe try louder?

"Uh, Let's not."

Ren: There doesn't seem to be anyone here.

Jaune: Well, I guess school isn't really in session right now. Maybe that's it.