I] Bound Arlyn and the sorcerers

Lilith woke up due to the sound of her cat meowing. 

"Ugh my head... Hael...? Why am I still alive..-?" Lilith never felt so confused in her life. She look around her, it doesn't look like a dungeon she stayed but it still a dungeon. Her feet have burned mark yet she is still alive. 

Lilith take a look at Hael, he don't seem to be injured which is a good thing. Lilith hug Hael as she sighed out of relief. 

"oh thank you you're fine... Now let's find a way out— ouch!" Lilith hissed at her pain. 

It seems like it's not a very good idea to walk around for now. At least there's nothing that'll harm them, right?

"HSSSHHH... HSSHHH-"

Well they was wrong, there is something that seriously going to harm them. Lilith began to hold Hael tightly, wanting to protect him. 

A giant looking like lizard is charging towards them. Lilith started to cast a shield to protect them. Just then, she cast another spell to push the giant lizard away. It was very effective but Lilith still need to run as she's not capable on killing it. 

She suddenly feels a strange sensation as her heart pounding. She saw a white flash beneath her feet like a stars symbol looking. Then a shiny star fell on top of her.

"Ouch... Ow... That really hurts.." 

"Ouch— hey not to bother but please get off from me. You're heavy!" Lilith smiles awkwardly. 

"AHH—!" Arcturus quickly backed away. "I am very sorry, I—"

"Shush!" Lilith close Arcturus mouth. "I don't know who you are but we have to run now!"

Arcturus was confused for a moment until he realize where he is now and the monster behind him is heading towards the three of them. 

"Ah i see.. The monster is harassing you right? Worry not, I'll help you." He said as he get up and doing the magical thing.