VI] Fun Neb Aula

Good for Lilith, yesterday lesson was surprisingly easy. Turn out she's a fast learner but Spica still want to teach her the basic magic too so she still won't be able to attend any class. 

Lilith woke up and prepare herself to start the day. Her room is very beautiful and the bed is the best, she never thought she'll be sleeping so soundly with Hael. 

There's a uniform that were prepared by Crux yesterday. Her uniform is different than others as she want told by Crux that he wanted her to look different. Hael also got a white ribbon, apparently since Hael is a cat from Mid eartheim and very well behave, the principal let Hael to he in the academy. 

Lilith wore the uniform and she somehow feels womanly powerful in the uniform. Probably because of the long skirt. 

"Somehow this uniform made me feels awesome." Said Lilith. 

"Meow!" Hael agrees as he climbed behind her back. 

Lilith chuckles and took her mask as she wear it. She then heard voices from outside, the voice is so familiar she can guessed it. It's definitely Arcturus and Pollux. 

She went to the door and listen before opening it. 

"Arcky? What are you doing? Standing here like a creep... Should I be calling the police?" 

"N-no, Poll, don't be silly, I wasn't doing anything...  ..." 

Lilith then opened the door with an awkward smile. 

"Hello again...!" She smiles, Hael then jumped on Arcturus, he caught Hael just in time. 

"Man, I nearly have an heart attack! I didn't even know this is your room! Spica didn't tell us anything-" Pollux sighed. 

Arcturus smiles as he patted her cat, "Hehe... ... Did you sleep well, Lilith? I should've told you in advance but I guess I was too anxious to see you." Arcturus then take a good look at Lilith and feels slightly embarrassed. "U-Uhm Lilith, did you choose to wear that kind of skirt?"

"Yeah, you're look hot though-" Added Pollux. 

"O-Oh, is it bad? A friend of mine, Crux made this uniform for me yesterday." she claimed. 

"I-It's not bad, in fact you look really good in it! I was just surprise...- Also Crux? I thought I assigned Antares to design your uniform-" Arcturus muttered under his breath. 

"Well whatever it is, Lilith looks awesome that's matter!" Said Pollux. "Anyway, we are planning to give you a tour in this academy!" Said Pollux. 

"Oh no need, I actually already explored the whole campus with my new friends." Said Lilith.

Pollux and Arcturus got a bit disappointed. Lilith feels guilty so she say,