VIII] Going Home

It started to rain heavily, the thunder didn't help much-

All the guide members is looking for Lilith but they didn't realized she already ran out from the academy. Well, expect for Alpheratz. He currently in the town, looking for her. 

As Alpheratz run, he took a moment to breath. The fog from the rain didn't help him either, in fact he is anxious. Lilith rarely go outside of the academy ever since she arrived here. He tried to bring her out but everytime he meet with her, she either crying or in a mess...  ...

He never have the courage to talk to her face to face...  ... The sense of losing Lilith, it feels like a Deja Vu for him. He got no clue why he feels like he missing something from his memories. 

"LILITH?!" He called out her name. 

He will not give up, this time he will not make the same mistake... ... Alpheratz began to cast a tracking spell, it then lead him to the back of the alley. He immediately search Lilith there and finally... He found her. 

"... You found me." Lilith sighed. She is soaking wet while Hael is sheltering in a box. 

"Lilith... What are you doing here? Come, let's go back." Said Alpheratz as he extended his hand. 

"Go back where, Phera? I have no home. Vega and Sirius seems wanting to kick me out, Spica and you didn't do anything about my mistreatment, Arcturus and Pollux... ...!! UGH— JUST-..." She covers her face, not wanting to let herself cry again... Unfortunately it didn't work. "Just leave me alone...  ... That's the better outcome for you guys. I am destined to be alone."

"... ..." Alpheratz bend down and pulled Lilith into a hug, there was no words, just hugs. 

Lilith cried as she hugged Alpheratz back. She truly need a human comfort- No offense to Hael-

As the time went on, the rain stopped, the two of them didn't go back to the academy yet. Alpheratz rent a room for Lilith to take a bath and all. He already dried himself got a shirt for Lilith to wear for the time being until her uniform is all dry. 

Lilith finished bathing and already wearing the extra shirt. It's too big for her-... She sighed and lay down on the bed. Alpheratz glanced at her then hold her hand. 

"... ..."

"Are you calm now?" asked Alpheratz. 

"hmm... Kinda." she mumbled. "sorry for yelling at you."

"it's fine... I really deserve a scolding from you..." Alpheratz look away, the guiltiness is killing him. 

Spica assigned him to protect Lilith yet he didn't properly do his work and now this is the consequences of his own actions. 

Lilith then pull Alpheratz over, 

"Lay down next to me, please?" she requested