XII] a little bit of affection

Pollux arrived at the infirmary room, he was running all the way here. Pollux saw Samuel is the only one who is laying on one of the patient bed. 

He sighed out of relief and went closer to the bed.

Samuel complexion look pale and bad. He is suffering and can't open his eyes. 

What kind of poison Antares feed him? Why would she do that to her friend? Why Arcturus were hiding this from him and said it's not a big deal? 

"This is so fucked up... Samuel I'm sorry, I didn't know you were sick...-" Pollux sighed softly as he hold Samuel hand. 

He is unconscious and Pollux don't know for how long. 

Now, now... Those two look so close... Did they aren't friend as they're not that close... So why Pollux cares so much about a mere student of Tharaval...? 

Pollux closed his eyes as he sit next to Samuel unconscious body. 

Soon.... He remembers the memories. 

Pollux just newly arrived at the academy with his twin brother, Castor. He was popular for a while until Castor did something unimaginable which cause misunderstandings and separation. 

Pollux and Castor was chosen by the constellations... Yet, Castor decided to temporarily leave the academy and Pollux was left alone.

Pollux is sitting alone as he back then don't trust the guide members. He did his best by hiding from persistence Arcturus. 

Pollux sighed as settled down under the tree, he managed to get the vegetables stew without anyone greet him. As he about to take a bite, he hears someone is calling for him. 

"Who the hell...-"

"Yo, up here!" Samuel laughed at Pollux confused face. "Yer nevah seeing a 'anging man before?" 

Pollux was dumbfound in hundreds of languages. First, he can't really understand Samuel because of his accent and second, how in the world he got up there. 

Pollux put down the stew then stood up.

"Hold on there I'll get you down!" Said Pollux. 

"Ergh, I ain't needing help! Imma just— Hop!" Samuel then jumped off from the tree.