XIII] banquet

(before we continue, this is what Lilith wears for the Banquet. Gotta thanks Crux and Sirius lol) 

"and... Done!" Crux smiles as he finished applying pink rose lipstick on Lilith lips. "You look fabulous honey!"

"Wow you're really good at this.." she chuckles, "I feel very pretty tonight, thank you." she said as she look at the mirror, truly this is the life of noble she dreamt of. 

"Oh honey, you are always beautiful! Now now, who's gonna pick you up? Spica? Alpheratz? Vega??"

"Actually it's Sirius." said Lilith. 

"Oh—"  Crux choked, "Sorcerer Sirius? Really? Honey I am not judging but you should change your partner before it's too late. Having sorcerer Sirius as your partner is miserable!"

"Eh—?" Lilith got confused. "He asked me to be his partner though..."

"Oh Honey, as much I respect Sorcerer Sirius, knowing him he'll just ditch you." Crux sighed. "Well I guess you can tag along with Sorceress Bella and me." offer Crux. 

"Oh...  ... Well okay." Lilith force out a smile. 

"Don't be so down honey, the banquet will be super awesome that you're the one ditch sorcerer Sirius!" he laughed, "Come on, let's go."

Lilith nodded, Hael is sleeping on her bed and Spica suggested Lilith to keep Hael in the room while the banquet is being held. 

Crux brought Lilith to the banquet room and she saw many people are having fun. She glad she helps the clan with the preparation, it seem successful. 

"Summoner, Crux!" Bellatrix greet both of them. "Oh my God!!! Summoner you're so gorgeous!" Said Bellatrix in awe. "Hehe so are you with one of your boyfriends?"

"Uh-"

"There there Bella, Summoner doesn't know it yet. Give her some time." He chuckles. "There Sorcerer Arcturus, Summoner you should go with him."

"Oh, alright, have fun you two." She smiles at the two of them as she went over to Arcturus. 

"Hehe Summoner is so cute!" Smiled Bella, "I told Vega to hurry up so he can escort Summoner but ugh of course he have something to do!"