V] the clans and the necklace

Lilith found herself being surrounded by people who seems wanting to pet Hael. Don't blame them, animals aren't allowed to be in the campus. 

She is at the cafeteria as she was dragged by the students. Good thing they got her a soup so she ate it while letting them pat Hael. 

"Your cat is very well behaved, Lilith." Said Antares. Antares is the first Sorceress of Scorpius and is a student from Fili Pfeper clan, while at it, she explained the 4 clans in this academy.

Fili Pfeper strive for peace and virtue, hence the deer symbol. Antares told Lilith she was part of the clan same as Arcturus and Spica. 

"Gimme me Hael now! It've been 5 minutes since ya hold em!" Samuel the red head guy whom uniform blaze got missing. He is a student from Tharaval clan, they're diligent and taken after squirrel. 

Lilith did asked why and Antares explains that squirrel are diligent. Samuel and Alpheratz are part of this clan and the opposite of them. 

"Honestly, the cat should stay with me. I will treat it expensive tuna everyday!" Crux laughed as he took Hael away from Antares. He is from Queen Tet clan, she said the clan was inspired by the white tail eagles. They are ambition but not everyone like people from the clan. 

Crux is an exception to this group of friends because he at least don't insult them. 

Last but not least, the Karmago, Vega's clan. Not many also like the Karmagos as they are very arrogant. They are sorcerers of remarkable persistence who never lose sight of their goals. 

Sadly the group doesn't have a friend from karmago and probably never will because of the lack of communication.

"I really appreciate your help. I hope I can adapt well in this academy." Said Lilith. 

"Ah yeah sure thing, sweetie. Just saying, don't go out from your dorm at night. I often to prank those who looking for midnight snacks." Claimed Crux. 

"It was you?!" Antares gasp and glares at Crux. "YOU'LL PAY FOR RUINING MY HAIR-"

"Hah! Catch me if you can!" Crux immediately ran out from the cafeteria. "See you later sweetie!" he waved at Lilith meanwhile Antares is chasing him."

"Erghh, welp, I ain't letting em cause a scene." Samuel then stood up from his seat. "Just a few words, Lil. Stay neutral, we ain't knowing the future." He smiles and pat her shoulder. "See ya!" 

Then Samuel left the cafeteria. Lilith has finished her soup, she feels full. 

"Well that was a good experience, right, Hael?" Lilith chuckles as she patted her cat. "So this is the feeling hanging out with friends... Not bad, I already enjoy my first day in this world. I have to find the others though..." Lilith sighed and picked Hael up. "Oh right, I still haven't visit the infirmary room, I think it's on the second floor." 

Her feet is still hurting, she already sigh before climbing the stairs. Just then, she felt a tap from her back... ... It was Sirius.