XV] who is she?

Sirius opened his eyes as he found himself in a room. 

'Just great... There's a reason why the old methods wasn't use anymore because it somehow can make you see someone memories...' Sirius thought to himself. "and this is definitely Lilith's memories...-"  he muttered to himself 

He got up as he look around the room. As long he can remember, if you're in someone memory, you have to find the owner of this memory to bring them back from coma.

Sirius inspected the room, there are cauldron, ancient books and witch hat. He can't remember this at all... 

"What a tiresome day.." Sirius immediately turn around as he saw two people entered the room. 

He recognized one of them... Polaris. 

"Oh my constellations...-" He nervously laughed, he didn't realize how much he miss his master face. 

Next to Polaris is a short woman, wearing a black veil and a witch hat. She took her hat off, revealing herself... ...

"Lilith...?" He gasped as he saw Lilith and Polaris next to each other. 'No... What's this, I don't remember such thing...-'

This Lilith have golden eyes as her pupil are brightly pink. She placed the hat on the table, as she frown. 

"I did what you asked me too. Give me a break." she glares at Polaris. 

Polaris chuckles as he went closer to Lilith and grabbed her wrist. "My innocent little witch, you're quite stubborn lately. What's wrong?" 

Sirius did not expect to see that coming. No... He never thought his master would do such thing to a woman who resemble Lilith. 

Lilith pulled her hand away from Polaris as she glared fiercely. 

"you know what's wrong. You did it again, you made him sad." She groaned. "Sirius only want your recognition yet you manipulate him and now—!" 

A sound of slap silence the room. Polaris lost his cool and hit her.... Sirius slipped as he feels the memories is changing. He found himself in a garden full of pink roses, the woman look like Lilith is walking and next to her is... Him.