VII] a not so peaceful day

It have been a few weeks since Lilith stayed in Neb Aula. Everyone are busy so she don't want to bother them... She also discovered a lot of thing about this world and the fact Arcturus is a sadistic person... 

*Flashbacks*

"Psst, Lilith. Did you know Arcturus can get rid of your clothes using magic for instance. He did this to other sorcerers sometimes-" Whispered Pollux. 

Lilith choked on her coffee while staring at Pollux in disbelief. 

"Yeah...  ... Sparring the underwear is his way to show mercy... It beats being knocked out, but it's still really painful." Said Pollux. "He's kind of sadistic."

"Yeah I noticed that....-" Lilith nervously laughs. "I saw what he did to other students when they're arguing... ..." 

*end of flashback*

Yeah... She don't like the idea of Arcturus can do that. She just hope she don't have to witness it-

Anyway... She's currently on the corner of the library. Hiding from everyone, thankfully no one visit the library today so she can relax. Lilith decided to learn some history about this world, she has been curious since the day she got in the Contell. 

She did this because the first time she explored the academy, she found a broken shield hanging on the walls. She feels she saw that somewhere yet she just too shy to ask Arcturus or Spica about it. 

Lilith turn another page of the history book, meanwhile Hael yawned and fell asleep on top of the books.

"Hmm... Disaster..?" She murmured as she read the page. 

"What are you reading, Summoner?" Sirius out of nowhere suddenly appeared next to her.

She was about to scream, thankfully Sirius place his hand on her mouth. 

"Shhh, we're in the library." he grins. "So what are you reading?" he noticed it was the history book. "Oh, are you learning? Did Spica asked you to read this or..."

"I actually want to read this. I saw a broken shield hanging at the end of the halls. I was... A bit curious about the history behind it." she answered him. 

"Hmm... Well how about I tell you but in exchange you have to do me a favor." 

"What kind of favor..?" she wondered. 

"oh nothing much, there's an upcoming party. I want you to be my partner dance." claimed Sirius. "We don't have to dance really, just be next to me because I have so many crazy sorcerers wanting to dance with me." 

"Oh... Poor you-. Alright sure, I can do that." she smiles. "so what's the story behind the shield?"

Sirius smirks and pulls Lilith closer, "well sit still and relax, this will be a long story.. "