IX] Days off

Lalala—♪Li-lalala—♪

a beautiful voice singing a tune. Almost sounds like a whisper... Then noises started to mix into melody... ...

Lalala—creaaak, grreek... SKRIEEKKKKK

Lilith feels so suffocated in her dream, she tried to scream and—

"...!!!" she was breathing heavily, trying to calm herself down. "What... Was that dream..?" Lilith whispered to herself, she looks outside and it's still night. 

She should go back to sleep...  ... Lilith sighed to herself and slowly get up from her bed, not wanting to wake her cat up. Lilith grabbed a candle holder and light up one. She decided to get some snacks, she hopes Crux won't prank her-

Lilith was being very careful with her step, not trying to make any sounds. She arrived at the cafeteria and found no students, maybe no one wants to get late night snacks because of Crux shenanigans. 

Lilith took a few snacks with her and call it a night. She walks past the training hall, there's the karmago already trained. She hurriedly tried to leave until a student saw her. 

"Hey, aren't you Summoner?" Asked the Student as she grabbed Lilith by her shoulder. "Hmm..."

"...No I am just a regular student... ..." Said Lilith as she avoid her gaze. 

"You are Summoner." she laughed. "Come with me, Summoner. Since you're here, show us your talent."

"Eh—? But I am wearing my night gown and it's still too early-" Lilith frowns. 

"Oh silly girl, it's only 4 in the morning." She smiles as she pulled Lilith in the training room. "My name is Bellatrix, the third sorceress of Orion. By the way, you can call me Trixie." she introduced herself. 

"Oh...-" Lilith smiles. "Just call me Summoner." Said Lilith as she knows if she introduced her name, no one will call her by her name because of her title. 

As Lilith was dragged into the training room. She was greeted by the other karmagos and... Vega. 

Lilith have not talk to Vega yet since that day. It have been a month and it wasn't easy to avoid him... Okay it's easy because he's also avoiding her. 

"Alright Summoner, show us your talent." Bellatrix smiles at her, she took a rapier and draw it at Lilith. "Block my attacks." 

"Huh—?!" Lilith immediately summons her shield when Bellatrix tried to attack her. 

Her heart was beating fast, that was quick. Karmago are truly something-