PROLOGUE

"God has always given me surprises. He knew how much I love the winter. Even when I was young, I used to insist to my mom to go to another country just to witness the first fall of snow. That hasnt changed until now. Theres a different kind of joy it brings me when Im amidst snow. Its kind of weird, but thats who I am. And you know what? God really loves me, and Ive proven it. He gave me my own snow. He gave me my happiness, and I dont need to go to another country just to witness it. I remember, it was also December when I first fell for you, Snow." I closed my eyes when he gently kissed my forehead and then hugged me tight, sakto lang na marinig ko ang heartbeat niya habang inihilig ko ang aking ulo sa kanyang dibdib.

"I love you!" the only words na lumabas sa bibig ko.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, locals, events, places and incidents are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any, resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

NOTE:

Grammatical errors, typographical errors, spelling, etc... Humihingi ako ng paumanhin. Tao lang po ako nagkakamali.

©All Rights Reserved.Chencheniah.2024 ❤️