[18] SHE REALLY WENT THERE 😨😨

You woke up on an upholstered couch next to your brother who was still asleep beside you

You woke up on an upholstered couch next to your brother who was still asleep beside you. You groaned at the ache in your head but ignored it, opting to wake your brother who did so quickly. "Oh, thank goodness you're alright." Ciel sighed in relief as he pulled you into a hug before you pulled away and asked in a whispering while looking around. "Where are we?"

"So you two are awake now are you?" You heard Angela's voice ask as you both quickly turned your head to the direction of the voice and saw Angela sitting on a couch opposite you two. "Really? It was you, Angela Blanc." Ciel called out as you kept a firm grip on him out of caution. "How did you enjoy the record of your past? Did it feel like being wrapped in soft velvet, or perhaps sandpaper against your skin?" Angela asked but was interrupted by you shouting

"Shut up! That hand... it was his, it was our father's hand!" You uncovered as you could see Angela's smile widen the slightest bit. "You killed them, didn't you? But why? Why did you kill our parents? What did you stand to gain?" You questioned through gritted teeth as you stood up from the couch.

"Killed? What a disturbing thing to say. I'm not the only one who harmed your parents, but you know that, don't you?" Angela asked "It was your butler, no, it was your brother, wasn't it?" Angela said as you remember hearing Ciel giving out the order "It was you who gave them their second death."

"You were rather brilliant. In the face of such a distorted past, you somehow managed to remain sane." Angela laughed as she stood up from the couch. "How could you?" You asked and could hear the obvious tremble in your voice at the horror.

"You are truly unclean children." She started as she used her wing to fly over right in front of you two. "But underneath all of those impurities, there's a glow it would be such a shame to extinguish."

She then used her hand lift up your chin and Ciel's to look up at her as she used her wings to cover you two. "Well, Ciel, Y/n? Shall I alter your unsightly, impure past for you? Would that help you two find peace at last?" She taunted as you two stood staring at her in shock, trying to get gasps of breath in despite the way your bodies are reacting.

Quickly, your brother knocked her hand and wings away. "Nice try! But you're the reason we're impure!" Ciel yelled at her as she chuckled in reply before placing a hand on each of your heads, sling something to cause you two to fall asleep and return to the memory.

You stood and watched from the doorway, the manor around you was burning but your father stood sat in his chair calmly, not making any move to escape. You fell onto your knees and began to sob when you heard your father call your name. "Y/n, it's all right." When you looked up the scenery suddenly changed to a field of green grass and a clear blue sky, with your late parents standing not too far away.

You gasped at the sight as your father spoke again. "You don't need to mourn us anymore. You can abandon your grief." "That's right, Y/n. We hate to see you suffering so needlessly like this." Your mother added as you lifted yourself up from the ground with a frown on your face.