[52] Bro got forced to carry a machine 😹😹😹😹

"Not you again

"Not you again." Sebastian said to himself "Blast. We don't have time for this." Ciel frowned as Grell perked up "Hi. Bassy, dear! What else desires destiny could have brought us together again today?" She asked as Sebastian's expression still stayed monotone. "Coincidence." He replied as Grell blushed and twirled around. "Ah! You're always so cold and that makes me so very, very hot! My dear boy." She cooed as she tapped Sebastian's nose for every word of the last sentence. "This is exactly what I was hoping to avoid. Mr. Sutcliff, there is still that little matter of soul collecting!" Ronald tried reminding her as she frowned.

"You wretched boy! Why didn't you tell me Bassy was here? I haven't done a thing with my hair! Ah!" Grell slightly shrieked as she saw Sebastian about to run off with you three under his arms. "And just where do you think you're going?" She threatened as she swung her chainsaw down. It made a small tear in the side of your underskirt as you frowned. "Grell, I'm afraid we're in a hurry. I shall have to ask you to move." Sebastian asked her as he set you three down. "Oh? And if I say 'no'?" She mocked.

"I'll force the issue." Sebastian replied as he grew irritated. 'Can we just leave Sebastian here?' You thought as Grell tried having a death match with Sebastian. "Who is that person?" Elizabeth asked as she held your arm. "Just a nuisance, my lady. It would be best for you to stay well away from him, though. He might be contagious." Sebastian replied as he pulled out his knives. "How rude of you!" Grell shouted as she began swinging her chainsaw around, aiming to get at Sebastian. "I simply don't repress my feelings, that's all!" She added as you grabbed Ciel and Elizabeth's hands and took them to a different spot in the room.

Grell eventually cut at a window, allowing it break open and let water flow in. "Let's go." Ciel ordered as he grabbed your hands and made a run for it with the both of you. A random fallen chair was in the way and made him and Elizabeth trip to one side while you laid by the chair. "My lord! My lady!" Sebastian called as Ronald blocked him again.

"Look out! Y/n!" Ciel shouted and made a move to run to you but his leg was injured along with Elizabeth's ankle which looked like it was already beginning to swell. "N/n! Run, now! Please!" Ciel shouted as you seemed confused in why he told you to run but you then heard moaning and groaning to see a hoard of zombies behind you. You felt frozen and shrieked as one was about to bite you but was shot away but your brothers gun. "Y/n!" Elizabeth cried as you saw the zombies circle around you slowly.

"You know, I wore this dress for you. These killer heels for you." You said as you looked down at the backs of your feet to see them red and blistered by the heels. "You're the one, you're the one I've ever wanted to protect, but I know this'll take a toll on me later, and it'll hurt a bit. So please care of me when it does, 'Kay?" You asked as they began closing in. "I think I'll regret this." You said as tears fell down your cheeks and you smiled at the two. "N/n... N/n what do you mean? N/n! No! Run away!" Ciel shouted as he almost began crying.

"Y/n!"

Like a switch was flipped you became serious and held an irritated look on your face as you suddenly had a sword in your hand and decapitated the zombies around you, your sweet (e/c) eyes were now dull and were devoid of any emotion. You then stabbed the sword into another zombie and used it as leverage to help you jump up and grab another sword and threw it through three zombies that were standing behind each other and pinned them to the wall. You ran down then grabbed the sword you threw once more and beheaded them properly as you began running down the hall and killing the ones you saw easily, it almost looked like you were dancing with how you held yourself and your skirt floating around lightly. But the sight of the zombies ruined it as you stood still for a brief moment, catching your breath, your asthma was taking a toll on you but you still kept going.