[77] The way to a mans heart is through the stomach, literally 🧌

"I

"I... It's horrible that I created that 'sulin'. I don't know what to believe. I don't want to think anymore. I...want to vanish." She said as she cried quietly, your gaze on her was still unreadable but what she didn't know was that you clicked the safety lock on the gun. "Indeed. If you have no intention of using your genius, it'll become wonderful fertilizer for these plants. If you die you won't have to listen to the cries of the people you could've saved." You said quietly as she thought she heard wrong.

"Save?" She asked as you smirked. "Yes, save. If you could create something so destructive like that gas, you could possibly create something equally as powerful except to heal people. Just like magic. People all over would be amazed." You continued as her eyes shined. "A magical medicine?" She repeated as you smiled. "Can I really do something like that?" She asked as you shrugged a shoulder. "Who knows. If you choose to die you will never know. I'll ask you once more, dear. Do you wish to run away from discovering something great by dying or do you want to live and accept the challenge?" You asked once more as she clutched her dress.

"I want to live!! I accept the challenge!" She declared as you giggled and pointed he gun away from her. "A wise decision, you're a smart girl Sullivan." You praised as your brother rested a hand on your waist while offering his other to the girl. "Let's leave this forest, Sullivan." He told her as she gripped his hand and he helped her up onto your back. "Let's get away before they come after us. The flare gave away our location. We'll join our servants." Ciel informed her as she looked worried "And Sebastian? What if they use the miasma- I mean mustard gas against him?" She asked as you two smirked. "Don't worry. Our butler is very skilled."

"Young master! Mistress!" Bard called as you turned around with a hum. "Oh, they've arrived." You said as you carefully set Sullivan down onto her feet. "Well then, as planned. Let's split into two groups and escape. Our retreat plan starts now!" Ciel declared as the servants saluted.

-

A girl sat in a tree and looked down at her next victims with a smirk before jumping down and not wasting any time at stabbing the soldier in the stomach and pushing it up to the heart as she then pulled it out. The solider who witnessed the murder looked at the girl in horror, he noted that she was a high ranking noble in how she was dressed as she looked up at him and made direct eye contact, taunting him before smirking and using his shock to quickly make her way over to him and give the solider the same fate as his comrade, all while keeping her outfit clean. But she seemed to notice the solider wasn't dead as he began to scream in pain. So to hush him, she simply lifted the end of her skirt up to her knees to reveal the heels that had metal installed at the end as she giggled before stabbing the metal heel into the soldiers eyes and finally ending him by grabbing his gun and shooting him in the head and throwing it away before dropping her skirt and smoothing it out.

Soldiers and dogs chased after two figures running with a girl in tow. The soldiers shouted for the girl being carried away as the elder of the two ordered for snakes to be released as they bit the soldiers who were unfortunate enough. The dogs were quickly killed either by strangulation from snakes or by an unknown person lurking nearby. The leader of the solider group shot at the older figure who motioned for the young carrying the girl to run ahead. The older figure then pulled out a can of marmalade and rolled it towards the soldiers who raised a brow in the sudden liter.