[68] BUSTED 😹

The p4 immediately stood up in shock at his presence as he wore a calm smile

The p4 immediately stood up in shock at his presence as he wore a calm smile. You began to shake as your held onto your brother for support, something was going to happen. You could feel the sense of dread in your gut as he walked over to Greenhill. "What the hell? He's right there." Cheslock pointed out in an obvious tone, unaware of the actual state the student was in. "Arden? Are you really...?" Greenhill muttered as his calm smile broke out into a hideous one. "Hey. The tea smells good." He repeated as he leaned down near Greenhill. "Ar-Arde-" Just then Derrick immediately grabbed Greenhills arm and opened his mouth wide to take a bite as Greenhill shouted in pain.

You had a thought at what he could be. You wanted to deny it as Edward shouted. "You bastard!! What are you doing?!" He then kicked the student by the jaw, making his head bob back and his hat fall off but he only brought it back down to show the stitching on his forehead and growled, showing the flesh he'd just torn off. 'That's the same wound the corpses has on the Campania!' you thought as Edward seemed to realize it too. "Come! Sebastian!" Your brother ordered as the man appeared in his butler attire. "Mr. Michaelis?!" Bluer questioned as he turned back to see the man. "This is an order! Capture Derrick!" Your brother ordered as Sebastian grabbed onto the table cloth. "Yes, my lord."

You looked over to see that Derrick took another bite out of Greenhills arm and didn't seem to want to stop even while multiple people tried pulling him away. So before Sebastian could pull it back you quickly tore off your skirt and hopped onto the table and quickly kicked the middle of his forehead, bringing his head up before you stabbed your heel into his cheek, kicking him back onto the ground. You then jumped down to pin him onto the ground as Sebastian swiftly pulled off the table cloth. "A proper English gentleman would know to keep his manners at a tea party, especially with a lady present!" He said as you quickly jumped away to allow Sebastian to wrap the body up with the cloth, restraining him fully. "This won't do!"

"M-My arm!!" Greenhill yelled in pain as he held onto the bleeding limb "Greenhill!" "Let me take care of it." Sebastian said as he bent over to inspect the boys arm. "A fair deal has been taken off. Raise his arm please." He ordered as Greenhill groaned and seethed in pain. "Why is Mr. Michaelis here!?" Joanne asked as he seemed frightened along with Clayton. "What is the meaning of this?!"

"So the episode will run wild after all..." Mr. Agares muttered and trailed off as you raised a brow. "Mr. Michaelis, hmm... No. Sebastian is out butler." You said as you kept your gaze on Mr. Agares, glaring at him. "Mr. Michaelis is a butler?" Joanne exclaimed as Cheslock looked at the man in shock. "What?!"

"And the reason we came here was to find Derrick and the rest. However, Sebastian couldn't get hold of his whereabouts. Because Derrick is already dead." Your brother revealed as Joanne doubted it. "Dead... What do you mean? He was just moving." He tried reasoning as you walked over to the corpse and stood on either side of it before gripping his hair and lifting it up to show the bloodied and definitely not alive face. "Th...e...tea....smelllzzzzz....good..." He slurred his words as Joanne's eyes widened in realization and belief as he shrieked. "Well. Let's have you explain what's going on here, principal!" Your brother declared as he pulled out the gun from his pocket and pointed it at the man seated at the other end of the table. You quickly dropped his head and wiped your hands on your blazer that you took off before throwing it to the side and placing your hands on your hips.