[53] no, little meow meow 😿

"This I power in its trust form

"This I power in its trust form. I made the lot of you tremble in fear using nothing more than a wineglass!" Druitt boasted as he laughed loudly. "May I kill him now, my lord, my lady?" Sebastian asked as you both refused simultaneously. "Though I understand the urge." Ciel said when suddenly more corpse tried breaking through the glass panels from other rooms. "We'll never be able to stop them all!" Ronald shouted as you looked around at the amount of zombies present.

"Viscount Druitt, activate it!" You demanded as he replied quickly. "Non. I am no longer to be addressed as 'viscount.' I am Caesar. Call me that, and I shall consider activating it." Druitt said as you grew annoyed, "On second thought, let's kill him now." "We should wait, my lady. Though I understand the urge." Sebastian repeated what your brother had said as the zombie now came closer and inched towards everyone present in the room.

Surprisingly enough, you still had a sword with you as your eyes dulled once more and you began decapitating the ones that were closest to you three along with Sebastian who kicked them away. A zombie was about to get your brother but Sebastian swung him around, letting the zombie fall in between and off the railing before holding him properly once more. "Ah! Valiant gladiators fighting for the honor of a glorious death! Thai is a veritable colosseum of corruption!" Druitt exclaimed.

"And here I am, emperor Nero! Watching all unfold from on high, presiding over the bloodshed!" He romanticized the whole situation as Ronald yelled in frustration "Can we please, kill him now?" "You're the one who just stopped me from doing it!" Grell complained "Turn on the damn machine you useless fuck!" You shouted loudly as you beheaded three zombies at the same time. "All right then. The time has come to found my empire. Thought, before I do... I shall require a display of loyalty. Prove to me your dedication by showing me your phoenix dance!" Druitt demanded "Never mind. Let's kill him." You all said, irritated.

"Ah, but you can't do that, can you? If you kill him now, you'll never know what that mysterious device of his does! Hee hee!" Undertaker teased as you frowned. "What are you waiting for? Dance!" Druitt urged as you groaned. "The perfect flame that dwells within us... may be hidden but it cannot be extinguished." You all said as Druitt seemed to be getting satisfied.

"That's right because through it all... we are phoenixes!" He added as you all finished the last part of the sentence with the stupid pose. Your brother threw a small fit out of embarrassment as you crouched on the floor and held your face in your hands out of embarrassment. Druitt turned on the device as everyone payed attention, waiting for the zombies to drop but the machine quickly gave up.

"Oh dear." Druitt said in realization as the zombies who had paused as well began going after the men who carried the machine. "Non!" Druitt shouted while undertaker bursted out laughing. "What is the meaning of this?" Ciel demanded to know as you stood in front of Sebastian and jumped and twisted to behead any zombies that drew close. "Ryan! This device you made appears to be defective." Druitt said in a singing tone to the man who looked in confusion. "No, I-"