[36] THEY'RE FINALLY HERE

"Say what?" You asked as Joker smiled at you

"Say what?" You asked as Joker smiled at you. "Simple, dear, do your flips and twists like usual through the ring and Betty will jump through right after. Once you're both done with that you'll hop on 'er back and she'll go through the rings once more. Just two runs." He simply explained as you hesitantly nodded. "Okay, I'll give it a try." You said and went through the rings once more and Beast set Betty out to go after you.

"Be careful with 'er and yourself alright? She can bite real mean if you grab her the wrong way." Beast advised as you sat on her back carefully. "She likes you though so I imagine you two will be just fine." She added as Betty started purring after you scratched her head. Beast then walked to the other end of the rings and cracked her whip, signaling for Betty to go through the rings as she did so flawlessly and you managed through it.

"A bumpy ride I say, but after some more practice it'll be like a walk!" Joker commented as Beast smiled at you. "Alright, one more time, but be more relaxed and trust Betty, the floor is right there and she's steady." She advised as you nodded and practiced some more.

"How are you feelin' you two seem better after warmin' up." Beast asked as you nodded, "It's simpler than I made it out to be, thank you for helping me." You thanked her as she waved her hand. "No need to, we'll be working together a lot considering Joker and I want you to join my act." She said as your eyes widened. "So soon? I thought I'd be on stage in a couple of weeks but a couple of days?" You questioned as she nodded. "Don't worry dear, we've all got high hopes for you, we're lucky that Joker scouted you before anyone else could." She reassured as you sighed.

"Anything else yet?" Ciel asked as he came in a carriage to drop off your luggage. "No, just gave me a tour but I'm already getting to one of them, they already say that they had a spot for me in the act so I'm bound to climb quick. Just give me some time." You informed him as he sighed. "Alright, remember, if you feel anything strange to tell us." Ciel reminded as you nodded before taking your luggage and allowing the carriage to depart.

"You'll be sleeping in here for now, no buddies yet so you'll have it all to yourself for a few days." Joker explained as he lead you to your tent. "Alright, thank you. I'll settle down for the night and I'll be up early to help with breakfast." You told him with a bow as he smiled. "Rest up, you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow." He advised as tomorrow you'd make your debut. "Goodnight."

"Goodness, Y/n! I'd say you're a high class chef with food like this!" Joker exclaimed as you had already made enough food to cover every side of the table. "Eat it while it's still fresh, with weather like this it's bound to get cold quick." You warned as the main cast took their fill of food. "Say, dear, what is this?" Wendy asked you, referring to the crepes you had made. "Nothing special, just some crepes. I'm surprised you don't know what it is considering most festival and carnivals serve lots of these." You replied as you poured some hot chocolate for Peter.

"Huh, maybe we jus' missed those stands." Peter suggested as he sat down next to Wendy with his food. "I can make more for you to save later if you'd like." You offered as they all nodded. "Alright then, I'll go grab a separate container for you all." You said as another troupe member took your place and started serving the second tier workers who started waking up.