35. Vijay/ Reena

I entered and this was the first time I was witnessing the room with clear vision

I entered and this was the first time I was witnessing the room with clear vision. Everything was clear and right in front of my eyes. The room was filled with equipments.

"So you are telling me that you did all this alone?" I asked.

"Yes." She said and grabbed my collar and got close.

"You are such a slut." I said smiling.

"Ouch! That hurts."

"My slut?" I asked.

"Better." She replied proudly.

I looked around and examined the room.

"You look so sexy. But you know what you would look more sexy if you remove your clothes and crawl to me just wearing that red bra." I said leaning on the table behind me while she was standing at the other corner of the room.

"I know something more sexy. " She said removing her pants.

"And that is?" I asked keeping my focus on her panties.

"You crawling to me and eating my pussy like a good fucking animal." She said and winked.

Ladki itni sexy ho toh ghutno pe jane mai kaisi sharam?

I started getting down on my knees with one knee at a time and keeping my momentum while maintaining eye contact. When I was on my knees I removed my T-shirt and placed my palm on the floor. I looked up and started crawling towards her. Her eyes brightened up with lust and she started fixing her hairs.

When I reached close to her vagina she grabbed my hairs and looked in my eye and gave a sweet smile.

I tore her panties and buried my face inside her pussy. She was already really wet and the moment I touched her slightly she moaned with her eyes closed. Her breath had gotten heavy. I started licking her pussy slowly and forced my tongue inside her. I was finding it difficult to breathe but I was not ready to stop. Her moans and cries motivated me to keep going. My face was filled with her sweet pussy juice and I felt divinely satisfied.

"Be little gentle I am not totally recovered yet." She said with her tired expressions.

"Do you really want me to be GENTLE? " I asked raising my eyebrows. I got up and started playing with her nipples with my fingers.

She remained silent, maintaining eye contact with the little innocence.

"Should I be gentle?" I asked again pulling her nipples like an elastic.

"Don't be gentle fuck me like you hate me and remove all the anger on." She said and I twisted her nipples.

"Come on show me how sexy you look in doggy. " I said and she took my order like a good girl.