A/N and OC info

Name: Takahashi Sora

Age: 14 (during the start of the series)
          15 (after September)

Birthday: September 23

Hair color: Milky White
Eye color: Crimson Red

Height: 5'2.5" (160cm)

Weight: 42kg (lightweight because of genes)

Personality: Calm, stubborn, and shows less emotions (cold)

Likes: Cats, Snow, Cold weather, Stars, Cotton candy, and Hot or cold chocolate

Dislikes: Arrogant People, Physical contact, Spicy food, and Betrayal

Traits:

Prefers to be alone and has trust issues. Only trust someone after a long time. Is considered one of the smart people in class. Struggles to get perfect grades in language.
Likes to spend nights on the rooftop while star gazing. Sings while he's alone.
Doesn't talk with anyone unless a word or two. Behaves similarly to a cat...

Let me add some notes on my OC here.
He wasn't exposed to the outside world much until recently so he struggles to understand humans and their behaviors. 
Since he barely knows anything, I'm not planning to write any ships of the CoTE girls with my OC. He barely considers anyone a friend. 
And sorry if it's disappointing, but this fanfic doesn't focus on romance. 

Before anyone questions about a 14-year-old being allowed in high school, I graduated from high school literally when I was 16-

A/N: I know people don't like to read notes. So, I'll try to keep it short. 
The MC in this story isn't more op than Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. And there will be major changes in the plot because of the involvement of my OC. But, the plot settings will be similar to the COTE. 
Also, there will be changes in the dialogues a bit and some new encounters will be added too. 

Please don't continue any further if you dislike the changes in the plot. 

[And I need to make something clear. I'm an anime illustrator or an artist. And I don't use AI. Please I get offended if my art is claimed as AI ]

That's it. ^^ 
I hope you'll enjoy this fanfic. Happy time reading~
English is not my first language. So, please forgive me if there are any minor mistakes.