V1. Chapter 5 - My Theory was Correct

Sora's POV:

It was two days after I had the tiny clash with Ryuuen San. I already warned him about going back on his word but I didn't expect him to actually do it so soon. I was being stalked on again. And I remember this guy from a lot of times. He used to be the student whose face was the most repeated on my stalker's list. This guy was tall and had long blonde hair with yellow-green eyes. His hair was tied up into a ponytail. 

I thought of confronting him so I changed my path and went to the rooftop. Surprisingly, he followed me there too as he was a bit suspicious of me going there all alone. Which was actually the truth. I quickly went up to the top side of the rooftop before he made it to the top floor steps. He came rushing out of the door, surprised. Probably because he wasn't able to see me around anymore. 

The spring wind blew across the roof as it messed up with both of our hair. At that moment, he spotted me on top of the roof and our eyes met. I sighed, climbing down from there, and saw him smirking excitedly at me. "Gotta say. You're pretty sneaky, Takahashi Kun~" He somehow knew my name and there was a possibility that he wasn't from class C. "And you are?" I asked him while showing the proof of pictures I had taken of him when he was stalking me before. His eyes widened in surprise. "Geez. You got some crazy skills..." He then remembered that I asked him for his name. "Right. Sorry. I'm Hashimoto Masayoshi from Class A." He finally introduced himself.

"I see. So, you have been stalking me for a week under Yanagi San's orders... I thought you belonged to class C since you both took turns." I explained to which he looked a bit baffled. "Uh... Yanagi San? Oh. It's the princess. And man, you were right on point. I did that on purpose even though I lost track of you many times." He admitted almost all of the things I expected. Why is he confessing everything? 

"It's strange actually. Why would you admit to such things?" I asked to which he chuckled a bit. "Princess asked me to confess everything if you found me. She said she didn't mean any ill intentions and just wanted to know about your abilities 'cause she got interested." He tried to explain which pretty much got on my nerves. "I see... Hashimoto San, would you mind passing this message to Yanagi San?" He nodded at me. "I was asked to carry any of your messages as well if you intended to." It seemed like Yanagi San looked through all of this to happen.

"Please ask her to not deal with me like this again. Or I might as well join forces with Ryuuen San to take her down. That is all." I said while turning away from him to walk to the door of the rooftop. "Well... that sounds a bit rude but I guess the princess won't mind if it's you. Alright. I'll deliver your message." I glanced back at him from the side of my eyes and nodded meaning that it was a deal. "Later, Takahashi Kun." He bid me farewell when I left the rooftop and walked down the stairs. 

______________________________________

3rd person's POV:

It was the last day of April and a certain white-haired boy was feeling lost in his life crisis. He couldn't sleep until 3 am due to some build-up stress. He sighed calming himself down as the dread in his gut kept increasing. 'It is kinda annoying that I couldn't find who my stalker is for almost a month.' He thought still looking at his points. 90,600. 'If it were to happen in the outside world, I can't even imagine what would have happened by now...'

He felt a sharp pain in his head as he tried to resist the idea. 'If it were true, I might have ended up back there again...' His fingers started trembling as he tried his best to keep himself in control. 'I need to calm down. I can't have an attack now.' He slid his left hand from the desk to his side and squeezed his fist tightly trying to calm down. 

Ayanokouji was just done having a small talk with Horikita and turned ahead again. He noticed Sora's left hand trembling slightly as he wondered about the younger's current condition. 'Takahashi seems extra jumpy today. He even flinched when I walked in after him into the empty class.' The white-haired boy sighed after he felt like he calmed down and took some gentle deep breaths.