School Database

As of 7/1

Name: Takahashi Sora
Class: First Year, Class D
Student ID: S01T004725
Club Affiliations: None
Date of Birth: September 23rd

Evaluation
Academic Ability: A
Intelligence: A
Decision Making: C
Physical Ability: A-
Cooperativeness: E

Comments from the Interviewer
A child prodigy or even a natural-born genius, he is a candidate for Class A. This student has shown auspicious results in the entrance exam. However, his placement was determined due to his lack of experience with school and social life. He lacks cooperativeness and it was quite a hassle to make him understand that he needed to take the interview in order to join this school. His attitude needs a lot of work as he refused to answer most of the questions we've asked him. He's quite reserved and barely talks about anything on his own accord which would affect his social school life. His placement would have been in at least Class B if it wasn't for his unwillingness to cooperate and lack of experience with the outside world. 

Notes from Homeroom InstructorHe's an incredibly talented student when it comes to observation

He's an incredibly talented student when it comes to observation. His observation skills are keen to the point he deduced most of the information just in the first month. And he's one of the highest-scoring students in the entire first year. His attitude however has a lot to work on. He has a reserved personality which makes him refuse to talk unless it's necessary and he lacks cooperativeness. I've personally observed that his experience of the outside world is lacking too. But recently, he has contributed to the class several times which he determined to be for his own benefit. Currently, he's making slow progress in getting along with the students. But, his social life still needs a lot of work as he always stays alone by himself. I will need to keep monitoring him closely as there are other attributes I still can't figure out about him yet. 

(Please. This is what the 'school' has observed about him. Most of his actions were performed out of the school's focus like cameras meaning they had no idea of his real skills. Though I'd like to give him an A+ in intelligence and academics if possible, the Canon school database had no student with an A+ in anything. Not even Sakayanagi in academics and Sudou for physical abilities.)