V1. Chapter 14 - I want the Truth

3rd Person's POV:

It was the same day in the evening. And Sora was supposed to meet with the others to find out what happened in the trial. Though he did appreciate getting help which definitely made some things easier, he would have wanted to work alone in the shadows if given a chance. But, here he was getting followed by Hashimoto who insisted on sticking with him for just this another mission while Matsushita was leading the way to tail Sakura. Matsushita reported that the electronics store owner was stalking her to Sora who was literally just passing by to get his ice popsicles. 

"Um... Matsu San, why aren't you telling me the whole issue?" The younger asked her as she was caught off guard and glanced back at him with a bit of nervousness. "I should've known you wouldn't fall for it. Anyway, Like I said, Takahashi Kun. You're a gentleman. So, it's better if you learn these things on your own accord and pace. No one should teach some things forcefully." She explained making the other one go into thoughts cause he didn't get half of the point. "What things exactly?" He tilted his head while wondering. 

Hashimoto smirked at the kid and shared a glance with Matsushita who glared back at him with a look of 'If you tell him, then you should die.' Hashimoto made a hand gesture that his lips were sealed and looked ahead to spot the so-called store owner. "There." Matsushita suddenly stopped and pointed toward a guy who had a red uniform. Hashimoto just smirked at the encounter that guy was going to face while Sora observed him closely. 'That's... a weird look he has on his face.'

Those three kept a distance while following him and Sakura. Sometimes, Hashimoto and Matsushita had to stop themselves to check if Sora was still with them due to him using his presence conceal skills. Meanwhile, Sakura and that man kept taking turns over corners in the mall. "I know this area. Sakura San's headed straight for a dead end." Matsushita said getting serious as the situation may turn pretty serious as well. 

The younger nodded at her and took the lead instead. Sakura turned around the corner and since it was a dead end, they decided to hide nearby until that guy walked into the trap. Soon the electronics store employee went into the same corner while mumbling 'I finally found you.' which could be heard by the trio. Sora was about to jump into action but backed off not wanting to get any physical contact when he noticed that Matsushita was about to pull him back. "Matsu San, what are you-" She cut him off by keeping a finger on her mouth gesturing to stay silent. 

She slowly advanced to the corner to take a peek since they were soon out of earshot or simply there wasn't much of a noise made. "I'll go take a peek." Hashimoto followed her as well and gave a look to Sora telling him not to do the same. "It's an assault. If we're doing something, that's gotta be now." He mumbled which was heard by the kid as well. Matsushita nodded at him while taking some pictures. "Hashimoto Kun, could you step in? I'll make Takahashi Kun to stay in place and call the police." She said earning a sweatdrop from the taller. 

"You think you can handle him if he wants to jump-" His words were cut off when he noticed a flash of white running past them and in the blink of an eye kicked the man in the face sending him off of Sakura to the ground. Sora shrieked and looked away when he spotted Sakura in a position he had never seen a girl in. "Ah!" He closed his eyes for a moment until he heard numerous footsteps coming towards him. "Sakura San, are you alright?" It was Matsushita who crouched down to help Sakura. 

He opened his eyes to find Ayanokouji and Hashimoto walking towards them as well. He turned around to see the man who was still on the ground not being able to recover from his nosebleed. "Man, your kick knocked the lights out of him." Hashimoto said while going near the man and leaning towards him lightly. "You see, old man. Your crime can be charged with a long time in jail. Yet, you pulled such a stunt right in front of the cameras." The blond-haired male said while pointing towards the camera across the street as the man followed his gaze.