Chapter 1

"Hey wait!... damn it" I mutter to myself. I had missed the city bus for the second time this week after staying late at the studio. It was a 30 minute walk from campus and that was a 30 minute walk I did not want to take in the middle of winter.

I slumped my shoulders and started the long walk back to the dorm building. My heavy boots trudged along the pale beige cement. It was only 4:30 PM but it was already starting to get dark so I looked up from where I was staring at the ground and saw a cute little corner coffee shop with dim lighting seeping through the windows into the darkness outside. As I open the door to the dimly lit coffee shop the bells on the door rings and I let out a grateful sigh as I walk inside the warm building. The shop wasn't too busy, just a couple sitting on some bar stools and a young girl sitting at a lower table on the other side of the shop. I walk up to the cash while pulling out my wallet and I look up at the menu on top of a slanted edge on the ceiling like fast food restaurants.

"Hello! Welcome to brews! What can I get for you?" Asks the waiter with a pleasant smile. He had dark black hair that fell over his eyes matching his dark brown eyes and a round face. I open my mouth to tell him my order but he interrupts

"Wait, I think I know you! You go to Bankhomm college right? I've seen you in my dorm building and on campus" Says the taller boy cheerfully.

"Oh, yeah, I think I've seen you around. Could I order now?" I say trying not to sound too rude, giving him a small smile.

"Oh yes yes of course! What would you like?" Asks the taller boy looking at me with a smile that was way too cheerful for my opinion. I looked back up to the menu and started to speak.

"I'll have a hot chocolate, small" I say looking back up at him. I looked into his eyes and I felt a weird fuzzy feeling in my stomach but I quickly brushed it off.

"Your total is 5.00$!"

"Thank you" I say, passing him a five dollar bill before walking over to the side to wait for my order.

I lock my phone, shoving it back inside the small pocket of my black coat before looking up to see the same black haired boy walking towards me from behind the counter with a brown lidded cup in his hand. I give him a half smile as he stops in front of me from behind the counter, his shoes squeaking slightly.

"Here's your hot chocolate" Says the taller boy, handing me the steaming cup.

"Thanks" I say, bringing the brown steaming cup under my face, the warmth hitting my face was making me smile, grate some warmth after walking in the cold for so long. The dark haired boy smiles back at me tilting his head as he opens his mouth.

"So What's your name?"

"Hongjoong"

"Cute, I'm Seonghwa!" Says the taller boy who now has a name, Seonghwa.

"Yeah.. Nice to meet you"

What the fuck!? Did he just call me cute?            

____________________________________________________________

I know it's really bad but I'm trying lol