Chapter 5 (Hongjoong pov)

Authors note

I would love to hear some feed back on the book so far

thx!

_______________________

I get up from my desk. San had left to go to his girlfriend's house for the weekend so I had the dorm to myself, which means I could do things like going to the convenience store at midnight without worrying about waking San up! I open my bedroom door and stretch, not needing to worry about being quiet which was nice. I walk over to the kitchen island and grab my dorm keys which were just laying on the counter. After picking them up I turn over to the door and walk over, lazily shrugging on my coat and squeaky boots. As I make my way to the convenient store the sounds of Seoul envelop me. Seoul's nightlife is always active. The beeps of cars and buses, the sound of car wheels on the gravel. I usually wouldn't go out in the middle of the night and winter but the convenient store was on the same street so I only had to walk for a minute or so.

I finally arrive at the convenient store and I run inside, my breath ragged from the cold. I really should have thought this through, I didn't realize it was this cold out. I've been to this little store countless times and I knew it from the back of my hand walking straight to the ramen section. I grab two bowls of ramen, one for me and one for San for when he comes back tomorrow, then a pack of chips.

"Okay, that will be $10.00"

I pull out my wallet and hand the cashier a few bills before walking away with my food.

By the time I made it back to my dorm building I was absolutely freezing. I hurriedly jog inside, almost slipping since my boots were wet from the snow on the ground. I make my way into the elevator and press floor 3. As the elevator goes up I put my bag full of food down, holding my hands up to my face and breathing on them hoping to get them at least above numbness. The elevator door opens and I walk out starting my way down towards my dorm room at the end of the hall. Room 89. I stopped dead in my tracks, there was a boy laying on the floor, I couldn't even say he was laying on the wall at this point but he was facing away from me so I couldn't see his face. After a few moments I wondered if it was San.. but no it couldn't be, San was much more muscular and had way shorter hair. Who the heck was this? I take a few steps closer and my heart rate picks up and I pick up my pace as well walking around to the other side of him to check if my suspicions were correct.

Yup, they were right.

"Seonghwa?" I say probably sounding way more confused then I wanted to.

The male's head quickly shot up but his eyes struggled to focus from the speed his head shot up. After a long while of waiting for his eyes to focus he says.

"Hong.. joong?" He slurs out quietly and lazily. Okay. He was definitely drunk, but I've never actually seen someone this drunk before and wasn't sure what to do. Take a deep breath Hongjoong, you got this.

"Um, why are you sitting next to my dorm door?"

Seonghwa looks at me and tilts his head.

"No, this" He looks around at the number on the door. "Oh... what floor am I (hiccup) on?" He asks in an unstable voice.

"3. Which floor is your dorm on?" I say softly, approaching him and crouching in front of him.

"Ei-8. I thought this was floor 8" Seonghwa says with a pout on his face and I have to look away for a moment. He was so cute but I had to remember he was drunk and I guess it was my job to get him back to his dorm now. I set my bag of food down.

"Okay then, I guess you must have pressed floor 3 by accident, I'll help you back to your dorm yeah?"

"Mh" Seonghwa nods and starts to get up then fumbles back onto his butt, and I put my hand in front of him chuckling slightly.