Chapter 2 (Seonghwa pov)

Author note 

Um so.. I kinda forgot to add that it was Hongjoong's pov in the last chapter sorry.                    Also sorry for any spelling mistakes :( I try  

 ____________________________________________________________

I watch with a knowing smile on my face as Hongjoongs expression changes as he stops smiling and looks kind of.. mad? A light shade of pink starts shading his cheeks.

I just complimented him, why is he acting like I just insulted him? I mean he's blushing so why doesn't he look happy?

"Yeah, you're cute! Don't take it too seriously" I say, chuckling and hitting his shoulder playfully.

"Loosen up, dude!" Hongjoong just looks at me and chuckles hesitantly.

"Yeah, uh, yeah. So I'm going to go, I need to get back, so.. See you around" The shorter says, turning around and leaving.

"Yeah! Bye" I mutter to myself and shake my head. Why did I have to tell him that, of course it mattered that I called him cute! I huff and turn around trudging to the back of the coffee shop, swinging the staff room door open. I take my apron off and grab my bag and my coat.

"Bye Hwa! See you tomorrow!" My coworker Min-ho calls out as I walk towards the front door of Brews.

"Bye Min, see you!" I call back, the ring of the door muffling my words as I open it.

The Cold wind contrasting from the warmth of the coffee shop hit my face like how it feels to jump from a hot tub straight to a freezing cold lake, making my whole body shiver. As I take my first step out of the coffee shop and pull my hoodie on, bracing myself for the cold. As the long dreadful walk in the cold back to the dorm starts, it gives me time to think, which is never a good thing because I always overthink things.

I always do this, whenever I find someone attractive and I voice it I immediately shut myself down which is why I can never seem to find myself a boyfriend. I always try, and try to find someone, and everytime I do... Some voice, that same voice, is always there telling me I'm either not good enough for them and I should give up or that they would never like me back and I would hurt them... like I did with Alex.

|:|Time skip|:|

I take my dorm key out of my pocket, it makes a cling clang sound with the other keys on my key ring as I reach my hand out and slide the key inside the lock on the door handle and turn it, hearing the soft sound of the door unlocking in the quiet hallway. As I turn the door handle I hear a loud bang and a loud shriek that sounded like Wooyoung, I duck my head instinctively, the door still half open. As I open the door fully I see my roommate, Mingi, dash in front of me as he runs to the left towards the kitchen and Wooyoung jumping on one foot holding his toe while Yeosang, like always, is sitting on the couch acting like none of this was happening. On the floor was a large plastic cup that seemed to have fallen on Wooyoung's right foot.

"The hell!?" I say as I stand in the doorway, startled and confused.

"Can someone please explain what's going on!?"

"Mingi dropped his cup of water on Wooyoung's foot because he's a dumbass" Yeosang says lazily, glancing up at me from his phone and position on the couch.

"I am not a dumbass!" Mingi shouts as he runs back towards Wooyoung with ice and a paper towel to clean up the water. Wooyoung was still whining and jumping on his left foot.

I roll my eyes as I close the door and slip my shoes off, walking over to my room and putting my bag down next to the door frame before turning around to the mess that was happening behind me.

"You good Wooyoung?"

"Fine" Says the purple haired boy as he sits down on the couch and presses the ice pack on his foot.

"I was just overreacting because it makes Mingi all jumpy!" Wooyoung says with a mischievous expression on his face.

"It did hurt though"

"Well I'm sorry, it's not my fault I'm-"

"Clumsy" Yeosang interrupts, putting his phone down and smiling up at us like he hadn't just insulted him.

"I wasn't going to say that but sure" Mingi mutters and kicks Yeosang in the shin.

"Oh your gonna get it now, fucker!" Yeosang Shouts and they both get up starting to chase each other around the dorm.

Wooyoung sighs and rolls his eyes as he shakes his head slightly.

"So. How was your day!" I could tell he was trying to make a point of ignoring Mingi and Yeosang since he kept glancing at their foolishness.

"Yeah I mean, it wasn't bad, pretty normal... I did meet this cute guy, and he also goes to Bankhomm's, he actually lives in this dorm building!" Mingi skirts to a stop and Yeosang bangs into him causing them both to topple over each other muttering curse words as they untangle themselves and quickly get up

"CUTE GUY!" Mingi yells running over to me with a big excited smile growing on his face .

"Please tell me you didn't say anything stupid this time" Wooyoung sounded annoyingly empathetic, already knowing my answer.

"After calling him cute I basically said it didn't matter and he was taking it to seriously"

"Ha! Nice going Hwa!" Yeosang chuckles as he walks over to us fixing his hair from his and Mingi's little tumble earlier.

I sigh looking down at my hands.

"I messed it up.. Again"

"Come on Hwa, don't give up that easily. Hey! This is perfect, you both live so close and go to the same school, this is your chance of redemption!" Wooyoung tries his best to cheer me up by patting my shoulder as he gets up, putting the ice pack down on the table.

"Anyways I gotta go, just promise me you won't give up, yeah? Plus, I give great advice"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say mister 'know it all" Woo shakes his head as he slowly makes his way to the door.

"Your a real pain Seonghwa"

"I know" I say, crossing my legs in a sassy manner and flipping the air like I was flipping my hair behind my shoulder.

"Yeah, in the gayest way possible" Yeosang mutters as he follows Wooyoung to the door and all four of us burst into laughter, the laughter continuing in the hallway and in the dorm as Wooyoung and Yeosang leave.