Chapter 8 (Hongjoong pov)

Authors note

I will start posting every Sunday and probably post 2 to 3 chapters.

___________________________

It's Thursday and it has been almost two weeks since the drunk Seonghwa incident and I don't know what happened. Did he not see the piece of paper? Did his roommate throw it out? But Why? Does he not like me? Is he embarrassed of being drunk in front of me? The worst part was, a week ago I decided to go to Brews but he had completely ignored me! When I went to the cashier to order he glanced at me and then got another cashier to take my order, like, what was that about? I had thankfully caught the bus tonight since it was raining pretty hard so I was back at my dorm by 5 PM.

"Did you get any food?" San appears out of his room as he hears the door open.

"No, and don't even ask me because I am not going back out in that weather"

San chuckles as he sits on the couch.

"I wasn't going to, I'm not that mean"

"I'd beg to differ but sure" I mutter under my breath and San snorts.

"Grumpy as always"

It's not like I was always grumpy.. Well maybe not this grumpy, and I honestly didn't know why, was it because of Seonghwa ignoring me? I pick up my phone and check for any notifications, then sigh when I don't see any.

"Hey Joong, what's wrong with you? You've been constantly checking your phone for the past two weeks, did something happen?"

I sigh and set my bag down slowly.

"I guess you could say something happened. So..." I decided to tell San the whole story, which was definitely a good idea because I felt a weight lifted off my chest.

"WHAT? And you haven't told me till now? Does Jongho know?"

I was used to San being loud but I still flinched when his voice got louder.

"No, I didn't tell anyone. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I'll order pizza"

|:|Seonghwa pov|:|

I ran inside the dorm building, my shoes soaked all the way through and my pants soaked.

Today of all days when I am to lazy to bring my shoes with me to change into once at brews and I just wear then there. I walk to the elevator, impatient to get back to my dorm and shower in hot water. Mmh! That sounded nice. I make my way to my dorm, the hallways quiet except for the sound of my wet shoes squishing against the cheap, brown carpeted hallway floor.

Finally, I was at my dorm, I could have a nice hot shower and change into dry cloth- fuck.

There was a thick, bright blue scrunchy on the door handle. Damn you Mingi! He fucking sexiled me! Of all days, he chose today to bring a damn girl home. I run my hand through my hair and grunt thinking about how I was going to kill his horny ass in the morning! But right now, we have a bigger problem. Yeosang and Wooyoung's dorm was across campus and I was not going to go back out in that rain storm. I don't even know anyone who lives in this-

Yes I did.