Chapter 6 (Seonghwa pov)

I look at the short blond haired boy, too drunk to realize I was staring at him. His short legs padding over to me with the medication and glass of water. As I watch him open the box of Advil in silence, I think back to the cafe, Hongjoong throwing out the cup, and his awkwardness afterwards. It made me kinda sad, emotional, and I hate being emotional... except for when I'm drunk. Why did he have to make it so awkward! Why couldn't he have just said, he didn't want my number? And why was he helping me now? I thought he was mad at me or something because of the phone number thing!

Suddenly, the feeling of coldness pressing against my palm and the pads of my fingers wake me up from my trance. I look up to see Hongjoong staring at me with two pills in his palm and the glass of water he was trying to get me to hold onto.

"Seonghwa? Are you okay?" Hongjoong hands me the pills which I take with the water and then look back down at the floor mumbling under my breath-

"You could have just told me..."

The blond haired boy just tilts his head, confusion blinking his eyes.

"I'm- I'm sorry, told you what?"

"That you didn't want it" I mumble louder this time, my hands rubbing against my thighs anxiously as I look back down at the floor, unable to keep eye contact any longer. The latter crouches in front of me, putting his hand on my knee.

"I don't know what you mean Soenghwa. You need to elaborate. Didn't want what?" I sigh and press my lips together into a tight line before speaking again, forced to look into his eyes.

"My phone-number... on the cup." My voice was still unstable but it was clear I was hurt. I pause for a moment before continuing.

"The coffee cup that had my number on it. You (hiccup) threw it out!" I tried looking anywhere but Hongjoong, feeling really embarrassed by the whole situation because I was making a big deal about it wasn't I?

The blond haired boy gasps.

"You put your number on the cup? Seonghwa I, I'm sorry I didn't see it" I looked up quickly, kind of shocked.

"Y-you didn't see it? Does that mean, you would have.."

The crouched boy sighs.

"Yes, I would have added you. I just didn't see it, okay?" If my face wasn't already all red and flushed from the alcohol you would have probably been able to see my blush. I smile shyly.

"Can I give it to you (hiccup) now?" I mumble. My voice was getting a lot more stable but my head was still fuzzy.

The blond chuckles.

"I think you should sober up beforehand. We should get you washed up."

"Okay"

Hongjoong takes his hand off my knee and gets up from his crouch, and I kind of miss the feeling of his touch. I get up after him, padding after him towards the bathroom.

"Rinse your face and brush your teeth okay?" As hongjoong turns around to leave I close the door and look at myself in the mirror. My hair was messy, I had dark circles around my eyes and was flushed red, from the alcohol overdose. I was too tired and out of it to really care how I looked in front of Hongjoong though, and he didn't seem to mind. He was nice, and took care of me, even though we don't know each other very well.

The feeling of the cold water on my hot face was refreshing, like drinking lemonade in the grueling summer heat. After lazily brushing my teeth, I start to droop, losing all my energy. I twist the doorknob of the bathroom and pad out, my feet dragging along the floor, though, as I see Hongjoong standing in the kitchen on his phone I subconsciously straighten up.

"Um, I'm goingto gotosleep" I mutter out, my words we're connecting together as I talked, making for a long line of gibberish if you didn't listen closely.

Hongjoong nods. I walk over to my room and switch on the lights, missing a few times before actually turning them on, then flopping onto my bed.

"You need to get changed" A voice from behind me calls out softly, and my raspy one answers back.

"Mh" I mumble in response as I slowly push myself back up, flipping over to sit on the edge of my bed.

"I'm tired"

"Yeah but you need to get changed, and then you can go to bed"

"Fine" I got up from the bed, slumping over to my dresser like a zombie. After getting some clothes which I was pretty sure was a long sleeve and shorts but I wasn't to sure what I had grabbed, I look over at Hongjoong.

"Um"

"I'll go-"

"Go?" I ask lazily.

The blond haired boy turns back around.

"Not go, just out of your room so you can get changed, I'll probably head back after getting you in bed"

My expression changes into an unexpected pout.

"Noooooo, I need help changing. Change me" I fumble my words while quickly walking towards Hongjoong with my clothes. The shorter's face starts going red and his eyes widen.

"S-seonghwa, I don't think that would be appropriate, you seem sober enough to dress yourself!" His words came out quicker than they had before and my mind was so clouded over I was struggling to keep up.

"But, we're (hiccup) both guys." The shorter sighs and gives me a pleading smile, like he was hoping I would understand.

"We are, but I'm-, it's different for me." Hongjoong explains and even through my haze I know what he means, him being gay.

I hug the clothes tightly to my chest.

"Oh, okay"

"Good, now get changed"

After finishing to get changed I stick my head out of my room and look around for the blond haired boy, my eyes half closed. I hear a faint voice in the background and I strain to try and hear. It sounded like hongjoong but, who would he be talking to? Maybe he got a phone call.

"I know right... drunk...a pain" Is all I could hear.. And.. a pain? Was I really in pain?

I turn around , padding back inside my room and closing the door. After a few moments I hear the creak of the door opening and I look up from my bed to see a sliver of light and a round head.

"I need to go Seonghwa, I'm sorry, I'll see you"

"Okay, bye" Is all I say and lay my head back down on the pillow, it was all too much to take in, especially when i was drunk but thankfully, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.