Chapter 9 (Hongjoong pov)

I hear a knock on the door and get up from my desk to go check who it was. Why would anyone be knocking at the door at 9 PM at night? I was looking at the floor when I first opened the door and I saw a small puddle of water on the floor and a pair of white, soaked shoes and loose brown jeans. My eyes widen as they trail up the wet clothed body to see the owner of the body, Seonghwa, soaked and looking all embarrassed.

"Seonghwa? Are-are you okay?"

I open the door all the way in a welcoming manner.

"I just got off my shift at Brews and when I got to my dorm, there was a scrunchie on the handle, um, I didn't know anyone else that lived in this dorm building and I didn't want to go out into the storm again"

The black haired boy suddenly blurts out a bunch of words, his face slowly getting redder the longer he speaks.

Seonghwa sighs.

"What I'm trying to say is, I have nowhere to go"

I stood there trying to process all this information but the longer I looked at him I knew that I couldn't leave him out here, I had no choice but to take him in.

"Uh, okay, wait one second"

I turn around, rushing to the bathroom and then back with a light blue towel.

"Here, you can.. Take your shoes off before coming in." I rub the back of my neck awkwardly as I hand him the towel which he takes hesitantly.

"You can use the bathroom and shower. I'll get you... extra clothes to change into, okay?"

"Thank you so much Hongjoong" He looked so grateful and the way he said my name made my heart skip a beat, damn, do I actually like this kid? I mean, I don't know how he does it but Seonghwa just kept pushing me out of my comfort zone. The first time it happened I needed to bring his drunk ass home and this time he got sexiled and during a damn rain storm no less, how does he do it?

I chuffle to the side so that Seonghwa can walk in, he looks around the dorm before stepping in.

"You can head straight to the bathroom and I'll get you some clothes"

He nods and awkwardly heads over to the bathroom, since the layout of the apartment was the same he would just know where to go but I never had people other than Jongho over since I'm not social. The sound of music fills my ears as I open Sans bedroom door and run over to his drawer, I quickly slide the bottom drawer open and grab a pair of gray sweatpants and a white long sleeve shirt. Wait, should I get him underwear? Is that weird? I haven't done this before, how am I supposed to know what to do?

"Bro! Why are you stealing my clothes? Did zombies suddenly take over the world or something? Because I've never seen you move so fast" San chuckles from behind me, clearly proud of his joke.

He was lying on his bed, on his phone. I decide, fuck it, and grab a pair of grey boxers then walk over to his speaker and turning the music off, breathing heavily.

'He's here!" San tilts his head

"Who's here? Jongho? I'm so confused" I sigh and whisper

"Cute guy!"

"Wait actually? Why? What's going on?"

"He got sexiled and has no where else to go in the storm, plus he's soaked from walking back form his shift at work in the storm"

San stills, clearly not expecting that

"Wow that's a lot. Okay, uh,is he staying here tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't ask, I couldn't leave him out there"

"No no I get it, it's fine, just don't fuck it up!" San's voice gets higher and I raise my eyebrows

"What's that supposed to mean?" Of course I made the mistake of turning around and see San smirking. I huff and roll my eyes, closing the door behind me muttering.

"I shouldn't of asked"

"Shouldn't have asked what?"

I turn my attention to the dripping wet boy standing in the shower stall.

"Oh, it's nothing, just my roommate"

"Your roommates here?"

Seonghwa seems a bit surprised when he hears this fact.

"Yeah.." I respond while quietly, taking a step forward into the cramped dorm bathroom, handing the taller male the clothes. As he took the clothes I noticed how long and slender his hands were, so pret- Oh my god. Hongjoong, snap out of it!

"Thank you so much for this, you don't know how grateful I am" The dark haired boy smiled wide, I could feel the warmth surrounding his body as he spoke even though he was wet. His eyes scrunching up at the corners as he smiles.

"It's no big deal" I smile back but I just knew the smile looked awkward. I didn't know how to act when it came to these kinds of things, especially when things got all sentimental, no, not my thing. As I step back, out of the bathroom, Seonghwa closes the door and I sigh. Sure, I guess I was doing the right thing, but this whole situation was making me anxious. I had to know if he had eaten yet, if he didn't I would have to feed him, then, find somewhere for him to sleep, he didn't even have anything to brush his teeth. I groan as I flop onto the couch. After a few minutes of just aimlessly staring up at the ceiling I hear the sound of the water turning on, letting myself breath and recollect myself before Seonghwa got out of the shower.