0

A/N, NOT AN UPDATE

Hi everyone! I'll try to make this short and get right to the point so, as I've been saying and as many of you know I'm currently very busy which is why I had chosen to temporarily abandon this work and go on a quick hiatus.

I have no intentions of discontinuing this book since I have many ideas and things planned out for it, so despite my lack of commitment right now (which I sincerely apologize for) I'm still gonna continue writing and hopefully updating as much as I can.

The good news is that the hiatus has came to an end, I had to scrap all of my previous work because I wasn't really convinced with what I wrote due to writing quickly without really thinking much, but now I'm finally satisfied with what I'm writing. I would honestly rather spend time carefully thinking of how to write the story to give you guys a good experience than to write just to quickly update.

As a small apology and thank you for being patient with me and this book, here's the preview of this week's chapter 22.

PREVIEW

December 5th, 2022
09:07

Video footage.

A hushed voice, belonging to Jin-ha, resonated with restrained urgency: "Lower the phone," he whispered, though unseen in the recording. Frustration laced his next words, "Lower it, you idiot." A visible arm complied, redirecting the camera from its previous focus.

In a contrasting tone, Seung-bin's voice pierced through the atmosphere, louder and more animated than Jin-ha's. He chuckled, "Ah, look at him, he's completely whipped." Addressing Kyung-jun, Seung-bin teased, "Hey, Kyung-jun, I thought your hair was off-limits."

The camera then zoomed in on Kyung-jun, serenely resting his head on the table, supported by one arm and adorned with a neck pillow. The classroom buzzed with lively chatter, captured as ambient noise within the footage.

Taking charge of the camera, Seung-bin shifted its focus toward Min-ji, comfortably settled one seat ahead of Kyung-jun. Against the wall, she extended a hand to delicately sweep aside the strands of Kyung-jun's hair falling onto his face – a habitual gesture she had developed.

Kyung-jun, who had normally worn his hair up, had lately opted for a more relaxed style. Understanding that his girlfriend's hair-stroking habit would disrupt any styling, he embraced this change willingly.

A sudden interjection broke the quiet scene. Jin-ha's voice, laden with a mix of amusement and mild exasperation, echoed, "I'm going to throw up. He's completely forgotten about us. This is too cruel."

Seung-bin's laughter resonated alongside him, prompting the camera to swivel towards the pair. The frame revealed Seung-bin seated on his chair, while Jin-ha perched atop his desk. "Go Kyung-jun you cruel piece of shit."

The camera retraced its focus towards Kyung-jun and Min-ji, where Kyung-jun remained undisturbed in his nap. Seung-bin's voice chimed in, "Do you know that song, 'Eyes, Nose, Lips'?" He playfully sang the tune, capturing Min-ji's laughter on film.

Kyung-jun awoke, lifting his head with unamused eyes locking onto the camera. A visible frown etched across his face, silencing Seung-bin. Kyung-jun's stern threat punctuated the moment, "Give me back my phone before I kill you two." With that, the video ended.

At the sound of the door opening, Kyung-jun lowered his phone, raising his head towards it with a discernible sigh escaping him.

"I'll kill you, you piece of trash," he muttered with a menacing tone.

A/N

In this opening scene for c22 Kyung-jun was looking through his camera roll... he still has videos like that saved even after breaking up with Min-ji.. so... yeah.

Fun fact: he started wearing his hair back up once they broke up lmao

Bye bye Kyung-jun you will (?) be missed!