Accident

Hospital

Tanjiro's POV

My head...its spinning

Where am I?

The red haired opened his eyes and found himself in a hospital

I am in a hospital?

"Are you okay Tanjiro?" said a blue haired person.

"Inosuke!?" The red haired said.

"yes" responded Inosuke.

"What am I doing here" Asked Tanjiro.

Inosuke replied. "you met with an accident yesterday"

Oh yes! I can recall! last time I was only able to hear ambulance siren an red and blue light.

"You remember now?" asked Inosuke.

Tanjiro sighed in response and replied. "yeah...I had an accident with a truck"

A black haired lady entered

"but the truck driver didn't reported about you" said the black hair girl.

Tanjiro questioned. "then who?"

"It was a couple. Named Iguro Obanai and Kanoroji Mitsuri. They were going to their home they saw you" Said the black hair girl.

"Aoi, is Tanjiro okay?" questioned Inosuke.

Aoi replied. "yes he is, but Tanjiro your car can't be repaired. "

Tanjiro Sighed and responded. "Its okay Aoi. I have plenty of them...when will I get discharge?"

Aoi replied. "by evening. don't worry I have informed Rengoku san about your accident"

"Thank you" Tanjiro replied.

"ok then, I will take my leave now" Inosuke said and left.

"Don't take stress Tanjiro" Aoi said and left.

10 mins later

Knock knock!

Seems like someone is here.

"Come in" Tanjiro said.

"Are you okay?" asked Zenitsu.

"yeah, it wasn't a big accident. I will get discharge at evening" Tanjiro said.

Zenitsu said and annoyance. " Oh really? I saw your car it broken like something. Do you know Hazeneska will kill you"

" I will take care of that." Tanjiro said.

"Tanjiro?" said Zenitsu.

"yes?" Tanjiro replied.

Zenitsu replied. "where you drunk again?"

No. I wasn't. A truck...my car got crashed with a truck. Tanjiro said.

"And the truck driver called the ambulance right?" Zenitsu asked

Tanjiro thought for a moment and replied. " actually....he didn't it was couple who saw my crashed car and called the ambulance"

"what? That means it was done on a purpose" Zenitsu said.

Tanjiro questioned him. "How can you be so sure?"

Zenitsu replied. "If it was his fault he would have reported to the hospital instead of leaving you to be dead...moreover that means his truck would have been in a good condition that he went but I'm sure his truck too would have got damaged badly I saw your car in the mechanic store"

Tanjiro questioned. "so what does that mean?"

"It means that someone probably tried to kill you" Zenitsu said.

"I see" Tanjiro replied.

"Tanjiro?" said Zenitsu while facing towards the window

"yes?" Tanjiro replied.

Zenitsu said while sighing. " I think we need to stop investigating about your sister. I mean you don't even have any information about her...you don't even have her picture this case is getting complicated day by day...I am not sure that your sister is ali-"

"Please Zenitsu. Don't say that I know it's all my fault! I know! I was not able to save my siblings and parents! but I know my sister is alive. Please don't say that please!" Tanjiro said with tears in his eyes.

Zenitsu thought for a moment and replied."Ok, I completely understand. I only reason this case isn't finished is because I don't have even seen her face. Neither you have her picture nor someone related to her....the only think we know about is that her name is kamado Nezuko right?"

"yeah" Tanjiro replied softly.

"Fine! I go through all that again at night...I have many cases to go through" zenitsu said and walked towards the door.

"yes...I forget to tell you something" Zenitsu said while being sad.

"what?" Tanjiro asked.

"I'm getting married today" Zenitsu replied.

"WHAT!?" Tanjiro shouted.

Zenitsu replied sighing. "it's just a arrange marriage I am forced for this."

"You don't want to get married?" Tanjiro questioned.

"Not at all...its just my brother and gramps who forced me for this shit! I don't even know that person's name plus I was told yesterday that I'm going to get married today! I'll just divorce that lady later I don't really care! Zenitsu said while being annoyed.

"Calm down Zenitsu..." Tanjiro said.

"Fuck my life!" Zenitsu replied.

"sorry I won't be attending your wedding" Tanjiro said.

"No need to, even I don't want to attend my wedding...take care" Zenitsu said and left.

I closed my eyes remember my past

A house was burning into flames.. Smoke was rising continuously.....oldest one wake up and was finding difficulties in breathing. He ran towards his parents room they were burning to death the oldest fell on knees tears were falling from his eyes he knew now he can't save him. He got up and ran towards his sibling's room...his eyes and mind lost hope every part of their siblings were burning they were dead the room and mansion was filled with smoke and fire he lost hope his knees gave up suddenly he heard a voice someone was screaming.

ONI CHAN! SAVE ME! ONI CHAN!

his thoughts broke he ran down stairs he saw his sister screaming for help.....he felt sharp pain in his head and fainted.

The red haired broke his thoughts and spoke

Why was I left alive? why was my life spared?

_________________________________________

Author's Note

Done with this part! I hope you will enjoy the story and don't forget to save this story in your reading list and follow me<3

Do visit my one more story Zennezu