Finally

Kamado Industries

Zenitsu opened the car's door. He came out opened the door for Nezuko.

Zenitsu smiled at her and spoke.
"Excited?"

Nezuko went towards him and nodded like a child

"Thank you Zenitsu san! Thank you so much! I promise I will cherish our memories together!" Nezuko exclaimed.

"No need to cherish our memories. I know you will make way better memories with Tanjiro and others...Enjoy your life now no one can hurt you" Zenitsu said.

Nezuko lowered her head said "What if they?"

Zenitsu sighed and said. "Ofc,I will not always be with you. You need to protect yourself"

"How?" Nezuko questioned.

"Hm..I will teach you a simple technique." Zenitsu said.

He moved close to closer and asked. "Can I hold your hand?"

Nezuko nodded.

Zenitsu held her wrist and lifted it. "So, if anyone will try to pulled you by your wrist pull the person closer and kick his chin or jaw and then move around and hit his nose by your elbow...I'm sure that person will loose consciousness."

He let her hand go off. "Come on...we need to meet Tanjiro too"

Nezuko held his hand softly and they both went inside.

Zenitsu approached the respectionist.
"Is Tanjiro free?"

The rejectionist smiled and replied. "Yes Mr Agatsuma, Mr. Hashibira and Miss Kanzaki are also in his office."

"Thank you" Zenitsu said as he walked towards the lift.

Zenitsu could fell Nezuko is holding his hand tighter as the lift passed the floors

They reached the floor as the lift opened. Zenitsu walked towards Tanjiro's office and stood Infront of his door.

"Ready?" He passed a warm smile to her.

Nezuko looked at him and spoke. "I am"

Zenitsu lifted his hand and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Tanjiro said.

Zenitsu pushed the door as he entered his Office.

Tanjiro got up from his seat. Nezuko let go Zenitsu's hand. They both hugged each other.

"Oni chan!" Nezuko hugged him as tears fell from her eyes.

"Where were you huh!? You know how I spend my life without you? Tanjiro hugged her back as he started crying.

"I'm sorry Oni chan! I will never leave you I promise!" Nezuko said while crying.

"Finally, I met you! I'm so-so happy! 4 years finally you're back!" Tanjiro said.

"O-oni chan!" Nezuko hugged him tightly.

Aoi smiled looking at the siblings. Inosuke looked at Zenitsu in concern.

Inosuke's thoughts
Man is smiling hard just that he couldn't cry...

"I promise I will never leave you..I will take care of you." Tanjiro said.

"I will never leave you too Oni chan!" Nezuko spoke.

"You know I almost lost hope..you don't know how I spend my nights! you don't you I used to feel dead every day, You don't know I used to feel as a failure!" Tanjiro said while crying.