Kamado Nezuko

"I'm Kamado Nezuko..." she ended.

Tears filled in Zenitsu's eyes. He questioned himself is this true? he question her again.

"You-you're sister of Kamado Tanjiro?"

"yes.." she softly replied.

Zenitsu hugged her tightly. Tears were falling from his eyes. "How-how did this happened!? Where were you? Y-you y-your brother was w-waiting for you everyday!"

Tears were falling in both of their eyes.

Zenitsu let her go and brought a glass of water for her. He made her drink water with his hands. Nezuko's hands were bandaged.

He sat on the edge of the bed he wiped his tears and said. "Who gave you all this bruises? Tell me"

Tears started falling from her eyes...Zenitsu hugged her and said. "Don't worry I won't beat you...just tell me the name of the person. Tell me how you ended up like this."

Nezuko looked at him with her pink innocent eyes.

Flashback
Agatsuma House
Afternoon

Nezuko was doing the dishes when she heard the door bell. She questioned herself "He is already home? so early?"

Nezuko went to open the door.

"So...? you're here?" A tall muscular man said.

Nezuko shivered and spoke "G-gyu-gyutaro sama-"

The man jerked her on the ground. Opened his belt and said. "Answer my question."

The lady started shivering and thought "Is he going t-to b-beat me again w-with the b-belt?"

Gyutaro started walking in the living room while striking his belt. "pretty good house huh?"

He started inching his head and looked towards Nezuko. He grabbed her jaw looked in her eyes with complete hate and anger. "Where...is....your...husband?"

Nezuko spoke in her low voice."I-I  don't know-"

Strike!

"AH!" Nezuko screamed in pain tears were falling from her eyes.

"Next question,Are.you..still..virgin?" Gyutaro said in his disgraceful voice.

Nezuko's thoughts
Is he here to sell me again!? If he found out I'm still virgin he will sell me in dirty allies

Strike!

"ANSWER ME!" The man screamed.

"N-no!" Nezuko said.

Strike!

"WHY!? you're so usless. Can't even give a good amount of money! My fault I just realise he is a officer"

Strike!

"STOP SCREAMING! STOP CRYING YOU BITCH!"

Nezuko replied. "I-im Sorry"

The man roamed around her kept asking her questions whether it was correct or incorrect he kept striking her again and again.

"You're Ugly! You're face makes me puke!" The man kicked the lady on the stomach.

"DARE YOU OPEN THAT SHITTY MOUTH OF YOURS AND YOUR'RE DEAD!" The man left slamming the door.

Nezuko's body was lying on the ground. She didn't had enough courage to get up. Tears were falling from her eyes...Her body was aching in pain but she had regretions only regretion she was cursing her destiny.