Doma

Cellular Jail

Zenitsu closed his car's door. He saw Inosuke waiting on the gate. The officers saluted young Agatsuma. Ignoring both Zenitsu and Inosuke went inside.

They were walking through the corridors.

"Where is that brat?" Inosuke asked while walking.

"Prison number 305" Zenitsu responded.

"This place is freaking far from the city" Inosuke said.

"Do you want criminals to run and commit crime!? where is it even suppose to be?" Zenitsu replied

They came across a jail. A guard was standing there he saluted Zenitsu.

"Leave" Zenitsu spoke

The guards left. Zenitsu and Inosuke turned towards a white male with messy clothes and hair.

"Enjoying?" Zenitsu asked.

Dome lifted his head giving his famous creepy smile.

"Doshta Doshta?" Doma said.

"Just came to check whether you are dying from starvation or not" Zenitsu said with a smile.

"Ah..Don't worry your guards give me food..I think they don't have a good taste in food though" Doma said.

"Ah..You brought my son too? Haha! Hi sweetie! Mama misses you!" Doma spoke again.

"You're a psychopath bastard" Inosuke responded.

"You don't talk with you father like that sweeti-"

Cutting off Doma's words Inosuke spoke. "Dare you say that again you will 6 feet under this land"

Doma smirked and said. "Just like you or mother?"

Inosuke raised his voice. "DON-

Cutting his words off Zenitsu spoke. "Inosuke no"

"Anyways! Anyways! why are you both here?" Doma questioned.

"Just came to tell you something" Zenitsu spoke with a smirk.

"Come on tell me" Doma smileď.

"Tanjiro fucked your girlfriend already" Zenitsu smirked.

"What?" Doma questioned.

"They will get married soon don't worry" Inosuke spoke

"What are you talking about?" Doma turned serious

"Your girlfriend sorry sorry your ex- girlfriend Tyusuri Kanao will be Kamado Kanao in coming 3 to 4 months." Zenitsu spoke.

"You are lieing Agatsuma" Doma glared.

"Haha! take a look a this picture" Inosuke said as he passed a picture.

It was picture of Kanao and Tanjiro dancing within Sakura trees.

Doma threw the picture out of bars towards Inosuke.

"You're lieing! YOU'RE LIEING AGATSUMA!" Doma shouted.

"Haha! well I'm invited I guess I will give the invitation to you also...um no no you will die right there seeing those two together" Inosuke smirked.

"I promise I will destroy your life Agatsuma! and I will get my Kanao back" Doma shouted.

Inosuke and Zenitsu looked at each other and started laughing.